𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑧𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 ➪ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐 𝐿𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV

"Mmm... these are so good" I said with my mouth full of freshly baked cookies. Isaac and I took our cookies to the living room where we just sat there and enjoyed being with each other. I swallowed my cookie and went to grab another one.

Isaac just looked at me and laughed.
"How are you this small but can eat these much?" He asked me and pulled me on his lap.

With mouth full of cookies again, I just answered "I'm a big eater that lives in a small body." I said with a shrug.

*****

We ate everything that we made and gained some pounds on the way, but it was worth it tho.

We are now watching a random Christmas horror movie that I don't even know its name, but it was interesting so I just paid attention.

The scene that was now playing was with a snowman that somehow, in a magical way, came to life and started murdering people on Christmas Eve. Crazy and so dumb. Trust me, I know...

I was paying attention to the movie when suddenly Isaac pulled me off his lap and got up on his feet. The smile that was on my face is now nowhere to be seen. "Hey where are you going love?" I asked him, worried that something wrong happened.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second." Isaac said and then turned around. I heard him going up the stairs. It sounds like he was looking for something...

"Oh found it!" I heard him saying to himself.

Isaac came quickly down the stairs and into the living room. He sat on the sofa next to me, holding something suspicious behind his back.

I raised my right eyebrow. "Um.. what's behind your back?" I asked him and turned my body so I was facing him, giving him my full attention.

"I brought you a little Christmas present." He said and smiled softly.

"But.. I thought we agreed we'll give each other presents when the holiday will be over, I.... I didn't bring it here Isaac." I said and lowered my head.

Isaac wrapped his long fingers around my chin and tilted my head up until I was looking at him. "I know that that's what we agreed on... I just wanted you to have the surprise affect. That's more fun don't you think?" He said and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"But... I didn't bring mine." I said disappointed.

"That's okay love. You can bring me it at the end of Christmas like we said, ok?" He asked and I nodded. Isaac then slowly revealed what he was holding behind his back.

I gasped when I saw what he held. A hand flew over to cover my mouth. "Isaac- you did not just..." I mumbled, barely being able to find the right words to say from the surprise.

It was simple present, yet so so meaningful.

Isaac bought me the same scarf that he always wears, the one that I always steal from him too many times, and he always complains about how his neck is cold and that I should stop stealing from him.

"So? Do you like it?" Isaac looked at me with a hopeful expression on his face.

"Do I like- omg, Isaac I love it" I said and threw myself onto him, hugging his as tight as I can. I pulled away from him after a minute of hugging, just so I could shower his face with kisses.

Isaac couldn't stop laughing. "Omg" he said and laughed again. "Baby that's too.." *a kiss* "many" *another kiss* "kisses." *another one*

When I finally decided to stop, Isaac sighed and grabbed my hand to pull me up to my feet. He then started to drag me up the stairs, inside the room, and then to the front of the closet.

"And... what are we exactly doing?" I asked him.

"We-" He started saying and grabbed for us coats out of the closet, "Are now going to put on some big and fluffy coats and your new scarf, so we.. could play in the snow." He said and smirked at me.

Huh? What snow?

Isaac, with his super powers, could sense my confusion. He laughed and shook his head. "While you were busy with kissing me too much, snow started to show up." He said and wrapped my new scarf around my neck after putting a coat on me.
"So beautiful" he whispered and lowered his head to peck my lips.

We then walked down the stairs and opened the door, stepping out to the cold.

I smiled at the sight.

I was too focused on the way that the snowflakes went down to the ground, to notice that Isaac bent down to grab some snow when suddenly-

"Ah!" I screamed when a snowball hit my back.
I turned around, completely shocked.

"Oh- you're so in trouble wolf boy... so in trouble." I said and bent down to create a snowball of my own.

"Bring it on baby." Isaac said and smirked.

And that's how we spent the rest of this evening. Together, and feeling warm with my new scarf.

*****

THE END♡︎
well it's not Christmas yet, but since I'm the author I'll give myself a pass on that because I wanted to upload it today lmao :)