𝐷𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ➪ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐 𝐿𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦 - 𝑃𝑡.2

If you haven't read the first part you should definitely go and read :)))))

"This is crazy Y/N. Fucking crazy. We are 17 years old, we can't be parents right now!" Isaac shouted.

"What the hell do you expect me to do Isaac? Huh?? Do you think I know how to handle all of this? Because let me tell you something. I DON'T!"

Isaac dragged his hands through his hair, eyes shut, thinking what the hell should he do with the mom oh his new child.

If we weren't in this situation I would probably think how hot he looked in this moment.

Y/N focus

It took him a few seconds until he finally responded.

"Drop it. Drop the baby"

When those words came out of his mouth, I stared at him, eyes wide and my mouth full open. I just couldn't believe those words.

It took me a good minute to respond.

"How can you say this? We've been through so much and when it once gets hard you drop everything and just let go?"

I came closer to him and stand in front of his and just started yelling.

"HOW CAN YOU LET GO OF THIS BABY?!"

now I definitely felt fresh hot tears on my cheeks.

I whispered quietly.

"How can you let go of me" .

I really wanted to cry at this moment. To water my dry eyes that didn't blink from the second Isaac told me to drop the baby.

I cried. But only dry tears. I cried inside my heart.

He didn't move. He didn't bother to say anything back to me. He just went out of my bedroom door and shut the door.

The day after I found out he left to Paris.

Two years later

I walked in the park, hand in hand with my son that just started walking.

I named him Camden, after Isaac's brother. This is the last that I can do, even though he left me alone.

All those two years Isaac tried to call, trying to ask where I am so he can help to pay and raise his boy.

But I didn't let him. He left me and now trying to come back?
I went through all of this without him and I will keep doing it because I have all my high school friends that have sticked next to me and didn't leave like Isaac did.

It was just a regular day, I took Camden to play outside in the park, until I heard my name behind my back.

I turned around, and this was my biggest mistake.

My eyes fell on a really tall figure or else should I call him Isaac.
My eyes fell on Isaac.

"Umm.. hi" Isaac said shyly.

I kept staring at him. Nothing has changed in him. He was still the hottest person I have ever seen.
I would probably said something if I wasn't to shocked right now.

"Is.. is it my son?" He asked, eyes full of admiration.

I simply nod, without any courage to speak.

Isaac crouched down and ruffled his light brown hair.

"He has your nose and my eyes" Isaac whispered with a little smile that I missed way too much.

"What's his name?" He asked as he went back up to my eyes level.

"Uhh.. Camden"

I saw Isaac gulp and take a breath before answering.

"You named him after my brother?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah I did. Even though you left me, my heart felt lonely.. so I tried. I really tried to fill it again, and the only way was to be reminded of you. I wanted to fill that part in my heart that left me."

Finally I cried. I just let it go.
All those years I couldn't cry. I needed to show Camden that his mom can be strong without a male figure in the house.

And all those time I just kept in inside. And you don't know how good it feels to just once, to let it go out.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapped around me.

I looked down and saw Camden in the middle and around us Isaac arms.

And I smiled.

"I promise that if you let me I will take care of you and Camden and never leave" Isaac whispered.

"Okay" I smiled lightly, and finally let myself laugh.

=========================
I just don't like sad endings.
What do you think of this imagine?
Almost in 500 viewers jsjsjssjjs
Love you a lot❤️