𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 ఌ 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑

^-^ Did this already in a Derek version but why just one when you could do all of them?

*

Scott

"What happened? Are you ok?" Scott rushed the second he opened my bedroom door, as he kept panting, searching for air.

His worried expression immoderately softened the minute he saw me curled into myself on the bed with tears running down my face. Scott rushed next to my side and softly cupped my face in his large hands. His thumb wiped the fresh tears that now came out. "What's wrong?" He asked worried as he searched with his eyes for a reaction inside my eyes.

"It's the time of the month." I said through little sobs.

Scott sighed deeply as he softly rub his hand up and down my forearm. "Are you in pain right now?" He asked calmly. In response I nodded my head couple of times. "Well, then why am I your werewolf boyfriend if I won't be here for you to take away your pain?" He said as he softly grabbed my arm. Black veins appeared next as I felt a wave of relief rushing through me.

As I sighed in pleasure, Scott lay me down back on the bed and brought me inside his hands. "Thank you" I whispered. Scott in response kissed gently my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep next to him.

♡︎ Stiles

I kept tossing and turning around in Stiles's bed, trying to find the best position that will make the pain go away. But today wasn't my lucky day, no position in the world could make my pain less painful then what it was.

"Y/n." Stiles said as he turned around to face me from the desk he was sitting behind. "I can't concentrate when you keep moving and turning on bed like-"

"Well you want to switch positions maybe and you could be the woman? Cause hell I will jump on this offer-" I snapped. "Can't you see I'm on my period?!" I dramatically threw my hands in the air.

Stiles blinked a couple of times and then huffed. He got up from his chair and made his way to lie next to me under the duffels. "Hey, I know I'm not a werewolf that could take away your pain with his superpowers, but I can still offer cuddling if that's sounds nice?" He smiled and whispered calmly in my ear.

Surprised by the change in attitude I said "Oh you have no idea of how much it'll help" and cuddled his warm chest.

Stiles whispered sweet things in my ears and made sure to keep doing it until I fell asleep, forgetting about the pain.

Theo

Three knock were heard on my bedroom door and when it opened, it reviled my handsome boyfriend who goes by the name Theo. Theo quickly jogged in my direction and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.
"How are you? Are you feeling okay? Does something hurt? Are you alive?" He kept rambling as he held my hands secured in his.

I lightly giggled at how cute he was acting. "Yeah it's not that bad this time. Sometimes it feels like someone is sitting inside my stomach and stabbing me but today I think this someone took a day off. I'm okay." I reassured him.

Theo sighed in relief. "What's in the bag?" I asked as I saw a white plastic bag lying beside Theo's legs.

"Oh this" Theo said as he bent down to pick up the bag. "I brought some candies and chocolate. Oh and I didn't know what brand of pads you use so- I bought all of them kinda..." Theo said as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

Wow. He really bought all of this for me. I sighed in happiness. "Thank you, I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek sweetly. To the people that have always said Theo doesn't has an heart, where are you at now huh?

Liam

I was laying in bed when another rush of pain went through my body. I hissed and groaned in pain. Ugh I hate being a woman. I groaned for the second time as I clenched my stomach with my hands.

"Here are the pills and the water love" Liam said softly as he entered my room after he came back from the kitchen. I sighed in relief as he put the cup of water and the two pills in the desk beside to my bed. "You're my hero" I said as I quickly gulped down the pills.

Liam chuckled as he stood awkwardly in the middle of my room with his hands in the pockets of his pants. "What are you doing there?" I asked as I watched him, confused.

"Uh standing?"

I rolled my eyes as I went forward to grab his hand and made him lay next to me on the bed. "You know that my period doesn't bite, you can still lay next to me you know?" I said as I chuckled.

Liam laughed nervously as he put his hand behind my shoulders." Yeah.. it's just that I- I don't really know how act around you when you're on your period. You are really scary sometimes so- I'm stepping back a bit and giving you space."

Am I that scary on my period?

I giggled as I let my head to fall on his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I'm scaring you sometimes" I said between laughs. "I can't really control it." I said as I looked up to meet his gaze.

Liam smiled and then shrugged. "It's fine. Thank god it's just a couple of days in a month and not the whole month itself, otherwise I would be really screwed."

"Yah!" I said as I playfully hit his chest. "Cuddle me and I'll pretend like I've never heard these stupid things you've just said, how does it sounds?"

Liam opened his arms. "Come here."

*

What type of person you are when you're on
your period?
Me, I'm just praying that no one will make me angry, because, he'll need to pray for himself lmaoooo