𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 ఌ 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

New preferences series starting from NOW!

Picked a random 4 characters for this one, next one will be the others, and every time I will mix them. Enjoy :)

*****

Scott
You and Scott have been friends since kindergarten when he accidentally pushed you in the sand box. You fell to the ground and your knee got wounded. As you cried, Scott, only a five years old toddler back then, made sure to calm you down and to go and find you a plaster.

Since then, you were inseparable. You went through everything together, from the most superficial things like your first boyfriend that broke your heart Scott's first kiss, to the most life changing ones such as Scott's turning into a werewolf.

You were meant for each other. It's just took you too long to realize it, and for you to realize it, it almost costed in your life.

Fighting against the berserkers was not an easy challenge for the pack. They were strong, big and almost unstoppable. As you were fighting, one of the berserkers sent you with a big force into a wall. Your head absorbed most of the injury, which caused you to lose your consciousness.

"Y/n!" Scoot, who witnessed the case, ran straight forward to you. As he violently shook you to wake up, he didn't even noticed the tears running on his face.
"C'mon y/n, wake up. I need you to survive. I love you way too much. I can't lose you too..." he whispered while remembering what happened to Alison, his first love.

You then started to get consciousness, letting you hear all the words Scott whispered. You heard everything. You sent your hand weakly to cup his cheek and caught one tear that fell from his eye.

"I love you too." You whispered and smiled as much as you could, the pain not letting you too much.

Scott smiled. "You're going to be ok, you get it? Don't give up on me now y/n, not when we just confessed to each other..."
I shook my head. "Maybe if you would kiss me it will make me fight harder and not give up?"

Scott chuckled through tears, and softly brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear. His face leaned into yours, since you couldn't move, until his lips landed softly on yours.

It was a sweet, tender kiss, one that you would remember forever, one that was meant to happen, just took it a bit too long.

Stiles
It's been only a three weeks since Stiles has finally asked you out after crushing on you for years. To his surprise, you admitted for finding him attractive and liking him from the start of the year.

In this past three weeks, you had several dates and hangouts, in which you both always got so close to each other, just a second from kissing. But Stiles, the awkward dork he is, always thought I didn't want this or that I'm not ready, so he pulled away, without knowing how badly I wanted it.

Right now, I was sitting on the bleachers, wearing proudly my 24 'Stilinski' jersey, cheering and shouting for my boyfriend who was finally, playing after being benched for the whole season.

This is it... it's the last minute of the game and our team needs just one more point to win. C'mon Stiles... just one point. You can do it. I clapped my hands together and encouraged him in my head.