𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑝 ➪ 𝐴𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑟

Author note : Hey guys! Comment where you are from, so I'll know where are my readers from :)

Aiden POV

"Ok there she is, now all you got to do is ask her out.. yeah that's it Aiden.. just ask her out" I said to myself, facing back and forth, trying to gather my courage to ask Y/N out.

Y/N is in my history class, and we were partners in a couple of projects.

I didn't need more projects or more history classes to understand that I'm completely head over heels for her.

It's just that... we really got each other. We thought the same way and had so many deep conversations, that I just knew she had to be mine.

So here I am today... trying to make her go out with me.

"You look like you're about to faint" Someone said and touched my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I jumped "Shit Ethan you scared the hell out of me" I said to my twin.
"So are you going to ask her out, or are you going to be a loser that can't ask a girl out huh?" Ethan said to me.

"Shut up" I said to him.
I took a deep breath and rolled my shoulders back, "Ok. Wish me luck", and then I was on my way to Y/N's locker.

While I was walking to her, all I could do is telling myself some positive messages.

You can do this Aiden, you are a strong alpha werewolf... you got this.

"Hey Y/N" I said when I approached her and smiled.

She turned around and said "Oh hey Aiden" with her gorgeous smile.
"Maya can you give us a few minutes alone?" She turned around and asked her friend.

When her friend left us alone, I didn't really waited for her to turned fully back around and asked quickly "Y/Nwillyougooutwithme?".

Yes I did it!.. I thought

She laughed and said "Aiden I understood completely nothing from what you've just said".

I breathed and said the sentence again, "Y/N. Will you go out with me?" I said slower

There was a moment of silence, in which I thrash's was going to reject me.

But then, she smiled and I was not ready for the next thing she did.
She threw her hands around my neck and hugged me tightly.
I jumped back at first, not excepting, but when I realized what's happening, I immediately hugged her back, inhaling her scent.

I smiled "Oh thank god I thought you were going to reject me" I said relieved, still hugging her.

"No... never" she giggled and said.

When we got out of the hug, which I very enjoyed may I add, I put my hand on her cheekbone and stroke it.
"I'll text you the hour of when I'll pick you up?" I looked and her and said.

She nodded.
"I have to go now, but I'll see you later ok?" I said.

"Ok" she said.
I then decided to do a bold move and gave her a kiss on her forehead.