𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑒 ➪ 𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑒

We got inside Derek's car, just minutes after I sneaked behind Derek's enemy's back and knocked him down with a baseball bat Stiles gave me.

Try to think about Derek's reaction when I was there without him knowing. Yup. Not really good...

Inside the car, the only sound that was heard, was silence.

No words were exchanged between us, and the tension between us was so thick, you could easily cut it with a knife.

I decided to gather my courage and try maybe to speak with him.

"Derek...?" I said and looked at him.
Derek didn't say anything, he just kept facing straight the road and drove.

"Derek" I tried again. And of course, he ignored me.

Oh he better answer before I will go crazy...

"Derek!"
This time I wasn't quite, I made sure he was hearing

"What do yo want!?" he spat angrily.

I was taken back from his actions, not used to see him that angry.

But I just kept going, trying to get him to speak with me.
"I'm sorry for being there..." I whispered.

He just kept ignoring me and drove. He knew that if he'll start, he won't be able to stop himself from going.

But I didn't care. I hate when he does this to me, shut me out whenever he's uncomfortable with the situation.
I've just had enough of it. I wasn't going to stop myself and let him shut me out this time...

And then I started. "I'm sorry ok?! I'm really sorry that I was at the right place at the right time and saved your freaking life, ok?!" I spoke very loud, making sure he'll hear me now.

I could see him trying to hold himself.
Oh no... not this time Derek

"You know what?! You should at least thank me for saving your god damn life! 'Oh Y/N thank you for saving my life because I can't do that job very good by myself ' or something like this!" I just screamed through the whole car.

I barely got the chance to finish what I had to say when suddenly Derek stoped the car.

Thank god I had my seatbelt on otherwise I would've crashed into the windowpane.

"DEREK WHAT THE ACTUAL F..."

"Can you please just don't talk for a second?" Derek cut me off.

"Do you know, what you did to my heart the second you pulled off to where the fight was?!" Derek started saying.

This whole time he was talking, I couldn't look at him in the eyes. I just couldn't.

I heard Derek trying to calm down himself. He knows how much I hate fighting.

Derek softly grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him until our eyes were locked.

"God... Y/N you're so important to me. Your life are more important to me than my whole life. When you came there.. I.. I thought I was going to lose you.." Derek said with a painful expression on his face.

God he's going to kill me with his words.

"Der you're never going to lose me ok?" I said and grabbed both of his hands into mine.

He shook his head "you can't know this Y/N. You just can't know what tomorrow will bring with itself. You can't know if you'll never leave me. You might will..." he whispered.

I smiled and said "but then who'll save your cute little werewolf ass when you'll be in trouble?".

Derek laughed and pulled me closer to him until my head was on his chest, and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Y/N. Please don't ever leave me ok?" Derek said against my head.

"Trust me, I will never".