𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 ➪ 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑀𝑐𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

Well.. I'm not American, so I don't really know how all the cheerleading stuff works, so I'm sorry if you are American and you see mistakes.
========•••••••••========
Have you ever heard about all the popular couples in all the movies?

The girl was the cheerleader team captain, and the boy was the sport team captain?

Yep. This is what me and Scott, my boyfriend, were.

He was such a good in lacrosse and same about me in cheerleading.

But don't think that just because we were really popular, we were mean, or didn't love each other.

No, we weren't like that.

We chose to be together because each one of us saw things that he loved and appreciated in each other.
And it all worked perfectly.

Today was the the first game of the season and I went to greet Scott, because I was going to do our dance now.

"Good luck Scotty״ I told him with a peck on his lips.

"Good luck you too babe". He stroked my hair with his hand, and leaned down to give me a passionate kiss.

"I love you" I yelled at him as I walked down the lacrosse field.

"Love you more Y/N/N (your nick name), break a leg" he yelled.

I chuckled at myself and looked down while walking to do our dance

"Girls you can start now" the principal yelled in the microphone.

And then the music started and we started our routine (?).

"BHHS that's who we are. If you don't like us you can leave now (idk😂). Go Beacon Hills"

All the team did their own tumbling, and then it was my turn, with my special way across all the field.

When I finished, applauds came all around the crowd and my smiled grew bigger.

People expect me to be the total bitch of the school, because I'm the cheerleaders captain. But believe me, I'm not.

I'm volunteering afternoon to help the old men of Beacon Hills, and do a lot of school projects.

"You killed it babe" Scott ran to me and picked me up in his strong arms.

I laughed and smiled.

"Thank you. You were even more.

"Impossible"

"Everything is possible"

And then we kissed.
========••••••========
Just a cute little imagine.
Hope you enjoyed❤️
DM me if you want request