𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑃𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ➪ 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑖

Y/N POV

Stiles's head was leaning against my lap, facing away from me, while my hands played with his hair. This was one of our not so many nights, where it was just Stiles and I, doing nothing but being with each other.

While my hands were in his hair, and he was stroking my lap with his thumb, I remembered that Stiles and Scott a couple of days ago, worked very hard to transform a girl that was stuck inside a coyote body, to her own body.
Almost forgot about it, with everything that was going around.

"Stiles."

"Mmm?" He hummed in response.

"When will I get to meet that girl you and Scott helped her to get free from her coyote figure? She sounds like a good person to have a conversation with... you know? After everything she's been through?" I said and kept playing with his hair.

Stiles then nodded slightly. "Yeah I get what you say." He then turned around until he was facing me. "She's coming to school tomorrow actually".

I squealed. "I can't wait to meet her." I said excited.

Stiles laughed. "You're cute when you're excited you know?" And got up to peck my lips.

When he pulled away I frowned. "Hey that wasn't enough."

He then laughed shook his head and got close again until our lips met, and kissed each other.

"Mm yeah that better" I murmured on his lips and then got back to kissing him.

*****

I entered the school and walked over to the same place Scott, Stiles and I always meet, next to my locker.

I was walking to our usual meeting point, and when I got close, I saw Scott and Stiles standing and talking with a girl.

'Oh that's probably the girl I was talking about with stiles yesterday. Let's go meet her I guess...'

"Hey" I said with a smile as I approached them.

Stiles, who was leaning against my locker smiled back. "Hey Y/N. Meet Malia." He said and pointed to the girl they were talking with just a moment before I arrived.

I looked over to the girl who was standing next to me. "Hey nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." I said with a friendly smile and stretched out my hand for her to shake.

She just rolled her eyes.

Surprised was just an understatement to what I really was.

She then started to speak, like she didn't just blew me away a second ago. "So anyways, I hope you'll understand. I just don't want to be late for my class at my first day, so I'll catch up with you later ok? Bye." She said and went up on her tippy toes to kiss Stiles cheek and left.

A silence fell between all the three of us. Stiles froze and looked at me terrified. "I... I um.. I- didn't know she was going to do this... I had no idea" he said and shook his head a couple of times.

I sighed. "It's... it's fine Stiles. She is the problem, not you" I took a breath to calm myself down. "Why would she even do it? Why would she won't shake my hand? Why would she kiss you, I mean... she knows you're not available, right?" I asked Stiles.