𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑧𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 ➪ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐 𝐿𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦

A.N : A quick message. I just started a new book : BTS IMAGINES! It would mean the world for me if you could go check it up.
That's it - enjoy my loves <3

Warning : a bit cheesy and cute, but who doesn't like this kind of imagines :)

*****

Isaac POV

Isaac opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust the little rays of sunshine on his face that came through the bedroom window. He felt and had the urge to stretch his arms, but got confused when he couldn't move them.

Oh that's right... he thought and looked down. There you were, cuddled right into his arm, your back pressed against his chest, sleeping peacefully. Isaac smiled at the sight, happy that he could have you here next to him on this Christm-

Wait is it Christmas already...? Wow y/n is going to be so excited. I should wake her up....

I slowly reached my hand to rub soft circles with my thumb across her hand. I watched her as she slowly fluttered her eyes open and the funny face expression she made after the the sun got inside her eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I whispered softly at her ear. "Did you get some good night sleep?".

She let go of my hand just to put hers in front of her eyes, to hide from the sunshine rays. She  just hummed in response, like she's saying 'why in the hell did you woke me up?' .

"Do you want to tell me that you already forgot that it's Christmas today?" I teased her even though I forgot either.

She quickly adjusted her position so now she was leaning on her elbow and facing me. "What? Christmas is already today?" She asked enthusiastically, like she didn't just woke up.

I slowly nodded my head.

She gasped dramatically and threw herself onto my body so her whole body was on top of mine and her face was pressed against my neck. I easily caught her and wrapped my hands around her body. I couldn't stop laughing at how dramatic and chaotic she is.

"Omg Isaac! How could we forgot that it was today?" She said with her voice that now sounded muffled beacuse of my neck.

"Oh no, speak for yourself baby. Your wolf boy here didn't forget." I said, completely erasing the moment where I asked myself in the morning if it's already Christmas.

She pulled her head up from my neck and looked at me with a bright smile. "Wanna go bake some cookies?" She said and nudged my shoulder like she knew I can't say no to her.

Instead of responding I just picked her up and carried her on my shoulder through the whole house until we made it to the kitchen.

She screamed at me the whole time though... never mind it was still fun annoying her in the morning.

When we made it to the kitchen I carefully put her down back to the ground. "Don't you dare do it again, got it?" She pointed at me and slightly laughed. I just put my hands up in my defense, acting all innocent.

And that's how most of the day went, us spending hours inside the kitchen baking and decorating hundred different shapes of cookies that we made.