𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

*****

♡︎ You being his anchor and the only one that can calm him down whenever he needs.

♡︎ Hot make out session all day. All the time.

♡︎ "Liam we need to take a break from making out" you pushed his off of you playfully. "chemistry waits for nobody" you said but secretly wishes he would continue.

♡︎ He always tries to keep you away from the fights between the supernatural creatures, but that leads you to an endless fight about the topic.

♡︎ "But Liam, I'm not defenseless and weak alright? I can handle it by myself just as much as you can.

♡︎ "No y/n you can't. I'm a werewolf and you're a human, there's a difference." Liam keep saying.

♡︎ He knows you're not weak and not even anywhere close to defenseless. This is just his way to show you how much he loves you and cares for your life and safety.

♡︎ You wearing his 09 lacrosse jersey to the lacrosse games, proudly showing off your proud in your boyfriend.

♡︎ He always gets shy about it and blushes.

♡︎ Your number one make out point, when you want no one to interrupt you through out school day, is definitely behind the school bus.

♡︎ You were the only one he let, to help him with his past anger control issues. You were the only one who knew the right words to say to him and how to act.

♡︎ "Liam baby, what did you do this evening?" You asked Liam in one of yours everyday regular night calls.

♡︎ "I fell into a hole..."

♡︎ "A hole?" You asked confused. "Like- a hole in the ground, this kind of hole?"

♡︎ "Yes. A hole."

♡︎ Getting the pleasure to get lost inside your favorite thing about him, his beautiful blue eyes every time you talk together.

♡︎ This habit of yours causes him to snap his fingers right in your face because you're staring and not hearing what he has to say.

♡︎ He won't tell you about it, but seeing you in his jersey makes him imagine things he would like to do to you ;)

♡ You couldn't be more proud to see the way he changed from being an angry beta who could barely control himself, to a strong and powerful beta that can beat anybody.

♡︎ More make outssssss.

♡︎ He promised to himself that you, his first true love, will also, will be his last.

♡︎ And he's ready to die before he'll let this promise to disappear.

*****

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES
Like everyone this year, I had my ups and downs, but overall as for this book - this year was so great and successful!
I'm wishing to all my readers a healthy and happy 2021.
And as for this book - I hope in this year that I will get better at writing and be more creative to give you all the best of the best imagines in my ability.
Tell me about your dreams for this year in the comments, I'll love to hear about them

Stay safe, from me, dylanthepuppy ❤︎