𝐺𝑦𝑚 ➪ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐 𝐿𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦

Wow how do I start this...
I haven't been here for TWO YEARS.

I don't know how to apologize but I really am sorry. Deeply sorry for leaving.
But I'm back and not going anywhere.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR OVER FREAKING 14K THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!

Early in the morning

I woke up, peacefully, naturally and amazingly to my boyfriend's hands stroking my hair.

I love those kinds of wakes up, knowing that only Isaac here with me, and nothing will separate us.

"Good morning my little princess" Isaac whispered in my ear with his raspy voice, that sounded so sexy in the morning and sent chills down my body.

"Good morning babe" I whispered back, slowly opening my eyes.

Isaac started talking then.
"So I thought to myself.. if we have a free day, why don't we just spend it in the gym? I know you love it there" he suggested.

"Mmm.. you know what? Okay. I need to unpack some anger either way " I shrugged .

"Great. Do you want to join the shower with me babe?" A smirk plaid on his lips.

"Lahey you will literally do anything to see me naked ha?"

"When you have a really hot girlfriend.. you should exploit it" he laughed.

"Come on.. let's get over with that then"..

At the gym

"Well I think we should separate ways and I'll go to work on my amazing muscles while you are going to work on your amazing butt" Isaac suggested and I chuckled.

"You are superficial full of surprises sometimes, you know that?" I giggled.

"Only for you babe" and he winked me.

We separated our ways.

Isaac went to the area where you work mostly on your hands muscles, while I went for the mattress area to do some stretches before working out.

I did some stretches and warmed my body, just as other people around me did, totally normal, nothing special.

I was in a middle of Extended Puppy Pose when I suddenly felt a smack on my butt.

It caught me off guard and without even thinking I raised my hand and slapped whoever did this.

The man that did it held his hand where I slapped him with a painful looking face and told me in a really creepy voice and with a nasty smirk

"Little girl, calm down, no need to use violence, I was only admiring and feeling"

I felt nothing but disgusted.

I yelled at him, catching everyone's attention.

"How dare you! This is my own body, no one gave you the right to touch it like it yours. Get the hell away from me before I call the police!"