𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 ꨄ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓

*****

Scott
He told you by himself.

Scott decided to tell on the day of your six months anniversary. Keeping this big part of his life a secret from you hardened his life.
He also knew you had many suspicions.
You always wondered and asked him questions about where he disappears all the time and what he's doing.

This is it, he though. I have to tell her, I can lose her if I won't tell.
He took you for a talk at his house. Fangs and claws slowly came out, eyes changing to their red color as he watched and studied your reaction.

With your mouth hanged open, you raised your hand slowly but surly to touch and feel his face. You were terrified, shocked and scared. How come the man that you love can transform from a human into a creature?

But whatever it was, you were ready to risk it all. All for him.

"It'll take me time Scott, but I'm not giving up on you, not yet. I love you, human or werewolf."

Liam
You find out by him protecting you.

You were studying with Liam at the school's library. It was 7 pm and somehow Liam convinced you that studying when there's nobody around there is better. Stupid me for letting him do it.

As you were memorizing a line in your book, something was caught in your eye. It was a book that fell out of the shelf by itself.
A pair of glowing white eyed creature, then came out behind a shelf and with large and sharp teeth, it made its way slowly towards us.

Panicked and scared you looked at Liam but caught his gaze already looking at you.
"I'm sorry for what you're about to see right now Y/n... I didn't want you to find it in this way. I- I hope you could still accept me afterwards." He whispered and closed his eyes. And a moment later, when he opened them, a pair of bright yellow eyes were shown to me. Fangs and teeth grew either, making me think what the hell is going on.

Liam took down whatever this creature was, but you were traumatized, shocked and confused. He told you everything, but you didn't know if you could live with the thought that your partner isn't only human.
"I need some time to think..." you whispered with a tear rolling down your cheek.

You quickly kissed his cheek and ran out, leaving him by himself at the library.

Derek
He told you by himself.

Rumors spread quickly in this small town called Beacon Heals.
Werewolves they said. That they were big, scary and cruel they said.
"Woah if that was actually the truth, that could've been so cool don't you think?" you asked Derek as you flopped down on the couch beside him.

"What makes you think they aren't real?" He asked amused.
"C'mon...Werewolves?" I sighed. "I stopped believing in those stuff since I was five years old. They cannot be real Der." You said as you ran your hand through his jet black hair.

"Y/n?" He said all of a sudden. You hummed, signaling him to keep talking.
"Can I show you something? But you have to promise me that you won't freak out."

You raised one eyebrow. "What is it Der? You're making me nervous, speak already." You said worried.

Derek turned his back to you and after exactly three seconds, when he turned back around, you couldn't see your usual Derek. His ears got pointy, eyes were now glowing blue, fangs and claws were shown as well.
But you, you weren't scared at all. Amazement took over your fear, as you traced your fingers through his whole face, taking in the changes. "Wow..." you sighed.

Confusion was shown over Derek's face. "Wait.. aren't you scared?" He asked.
"I- I... this is amazing Derek, you are amazing. How come you didn't tell me?!" You asked as you playfully slapped his bicep.

Derek laughed loudly, and this is how your night went. Stories were exchanged, and love was shown.

Aiden
You find out by him protecting you.

Tears ran down your face as you were slowly backing away from the creature. In a shaky voice you said "I- I will give you money. Like tons of money ok?" Putting your hands up in defense, you kept trying to convince whatever that thing was to leave you. "You like food? I will give you food. Many,many food" you tried again, but again, with no success as the thing kept coming your way.

"Y/n watch out!" I heard someone yelling from behind me. I recognized the voice. It was Aiden's . Oh no, what he's doing here he needs to leave...

I started to slightly turn around. "Aiden you have to run and hide this creatu-" but stopped in my tracks once I fully turned around.
Behind me stood not the Aiden, the boyfriend I know and recognizes. It was him, but unfamiliar. He had fangs, claws and eyes in a different color. "What the hell?" I whispered as many feelings were now flooding through my mind.

"Y/n I need you to not freak out right now ok? I need you to go and find a safe place for you to hide. Run to your house. Now!" He ordered. Don't need to tell me twice I though and ran as fast as I could.

While running, million of thoughts were running around. What is he? How come he didn't tell me all this time? What's going on? I was going crazy and I had no answers.
And when I got home, it didn't stop there. I was walking back and forth, over and over again, hands on my face, thinking. My brain is close to explode from the amount of thoughts and worries inside.

"Y/n?" I heard a faint voice calling. I jumped, not noticing someone coming in.
In each step Aiden took towards me, I took a step back. Tears were forming in both of our eyes. "What... what are you?" I whispered.

"Im Aiden. I'm still the same Aiden. Hasn't changed in a bit." He said as he took a step forward, while me, stepped back again.

"No, no..." I said over and over again. "Please Aiden, step back. I- I'm confused, I'm... overwhelmed. I need time. Please give it to me" I said and sniffled.

Aiden nodded knowingly. "Ok." he said defeated. "I love you Y/n. Please remember that" He said and then left the house.

As he left the house, you were left heartbroken.

*****

If you read until here, comment what's your favorite food?
^Mine is everything that possibly can make you fat and have regrets, now who's with me?
✋🏼🥲