𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑇𝑢𝑏𝑒 ➪ 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑖

Y/F/S - your favorite singer
—————————————————
"Hey guys, and thank you for coming back to my YouTube channel" you said to the camera that was standing in front of you.
Yes, you had a YouTube channel, even when all the supernatural thing that was around, you managed to make your own YouTube channel.

Actually, the channel succeeds a lot more then you thought.
You had more than 300,000+ subscribers, and you loved to do videos with your pack,
And especially with your boyfriend : Stiles.

So here you were, you and Stiles, in Saturday morning, making a video.

"So I succeeded to drag Stiles over here to make a video for you all" I greeted.
"Hey buddies" Stiles said and I smiled.
"and today in this video, we are gonna do "THE : SHAVING CREAM CHALLENGE" I shouted, with an evil look on my face.
"So basically, in this challenge,me and Stiles gonna ask each other 5 questions about ourselves, and the one that answered wrong the question, gonna get a full plate of shaving cream into his face" I explained.
"Stiles do you have anything else to say?" I asked.
"Yes, I hate you". He said sarcastically.
"No you don't, you love me dorky." I giggled over him.
"Well.. you are completely right my beautiful girl. Let's just start with this so will end this stupid thing already" he sighed.

"So... let's start easy" I said.
"Who is my favorite singer?" I asked. I swear to god if he doesn't know this I'm gonna bit the crap out of him.
"Ummm Y/F/S?" {mine is Shawn Mendes lol}He asked, unsure.
"Yasssss, Good job babe" I gave him a quick pack on his soft lips.
"Ok, my turn" Stiles said.
"What is my lucky number"? Stiles asked.
Ha, easy. Of course I knew the answer.
"24, as your lacrosse jersey number" I smiled at how expected this was.
"Ughh I really planned on pushing you the plate into your pretty face". Stiles said.
I got angry after this sentence,
Oh he doesn't know what he's dealing with, I smiled to myself.
"Ok Stilinski, you asked this"

"What are my cousins's names?" I asked with an innocent look.
He frowned. "What??, that's so unfair. You have like 15 cousins." He said.
"Life's unfair Stilinski." I said between laughing.
"Oh just give me the damn shaving cream" he huffed.
"My pleasure". I smiled.
I took the shaving cream and whipped it on the plate.
"Close your eyes" I said to Stiles. He closed them.
And then, I pushed it into is face dramatically. It was in one word : hilarious.
"Oh my god that burns!!!" Stiles screamed and ran out of the room.
I laughed really hard and followed him, carful not to trip over myself when I tried to stop myself from laughing.
I saw him in the bathroom, washing his face.
"I'm so so sorry baby" I said after calming myself from all the laughing.
After 2 minutes of silence he finally said
"Nah, its ok , it wasn't your fault. We shouldn't play this game from the first second." Stiles said with smile.
I looked at his perfect face and took his face in my hands and kissed him on his lips passionately.
After 5 seconds I felt his tongue swipe across my lips, asking for an permission to entrance.

I gladly opened my mouth, letting him explore my inside with his tongue.
We did this for a couple of seconds, until both of us needed some air, and sadly we pulled away.
"Ew, you have a taste of shaving cream" I laughed at him.
"Oh shut up" he whispered.
"Now let's go to turn off the camera and take a shower with me?" He asked.
"Gladly" I smiled and gave him a quick pack.

And in the rest of the day you took a hot shower and cuddled.
What a great day with Stiles.
———————————————————
{word count : 668 words}
Hope you enjoyed😇
Share, vote and comment.
Love you💗