𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 ➪ 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑦

So it was my birthday yesterday.. so I dedicates myself an imagine as a birthday present :)

I woke up from all the notifications I got on my phone.
Oh right it's my birthday today...

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.." I whispered and sang to myself, still struggling to open my eyes.

I took my phone and opened my messages just to see all of my friends wishing me a happy birthday wishes..
Aw that's so nice of all of them, I thought.

I barely got out of bed but the thought that I'm going to spend all of my day with my boyfriend stiles, woke me up almost completely.

I sent my parents all the way out of the house. I mean.. I want this day to be about Stiles and I.

Not even a minute after I brushed my teeth I heard a knock at my door.
Oh that was quick.. I thought

I opened my door only to find Stiles with crazy amount of balloons, smiling like crazy.

"Stiles..." I said slowly, already know what is about to come. "Don't you dare" I warned him.

Stiles let go of the balloons when he stepped inside of the house, and a second later I was already in the air, being picked up by Stiles.

He started to sing to me the 'Happy Birthday' song while I was in the air.

"Ahh omg Stiles let me go" I laughed and tried to get out of his hold.

Stiles looked up at me and said "Babe shut up or I'm dropping you to the ground".

I smiled and said "fine whatever".

Couple of seconds later Stiles put me carefully on the ground and I felt relieved, feeling the ground again.

"Happy birthday baby" Stiles whispered, put his hands on my waist and kissed my lips.

He started deepening the kiss and kiss felt so so good, but I knew I had to break it because
If I'll let him keep going, it won't stop with just a kiss.

I broke the kiss and put my hands on Stiles cheeks and said "Stiles baby if you'll keep kissing me like this, we will spend all of my birthday in bed".

The typical Stiles winked at me and said "I see nothing wrong with that baby" while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Stiles looked at me in my eyes and a moment later Stiles said "so what are our plans for today birthday princess?"

I gave him a death glare. "Stiles don't you even dare to call me that name again" I said.

"What, princess? Why I like princess.. it's catchy. Princess come to see a movie with me, princess let's make dinner, princess you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen... mmm yeah I think you are princess from now on" Stiles laughed and said.

I learned to just shut up, cause I don't have the powers to start changing his mind, knowing it'll be impossible mission.

"Fine whatever babe, just come to the kitchen with me and let's bake me a birthday cake" I said and took his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen.

We spent something like an hour or two in the kitchen making me a chocolate cake, and after we were done, we went up to my room to watch a movie.

Stiles laid on the bed and gestured me to lay on his chest.

I turned on the movie and cuddled his chest, smelling his familiar scent that I love so much.

"You know.. I love this moments of us" Stiles said while rubbing my back.

"Me too. I feel like the crazy world we are living in, means nothing when I'm with you" I said and looked him in the eyes.

He leaned in and kissed my for head slowly, then moved his lips to the right cheek and then moved his lips to the left cheek until he finally moved to my lips.

The kiss was slow and warm.
I started deepening the kiss, biting Stiles lip causing him to gasp, and letting me the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth.

Throughout the kissing Stiles mumbled on my lips "babe... as much as I love what we're doing right now. It's time for your present".

I looked at him with wide eyes and said "you got me a present?" Not really expecting a present from him.

He chuckled and said "what? You're my girlfriend, why wouldn't I buy you one?"

"I mean.... I don't know.." I said.

"Come on princess, let's go downstairs" Stiles said.
Again with this nickname...?

We went downstairs and stiles went to the living room and came back with a box in his hands.
I didn't even notice he had a box when he came in.

He put the box in my hands and said "open up princess".

I opened the box, and what I saw completely took me out by surprise.

It was a framed picture of us. The photo at the picture was taken at our first date, when Stiles took me to the fair and we were in the middle of the waiting the line to the Ferris wheel.

This date was so special for Stiles and I. That was just the begging of everything we have today, and that's why I love this photo so much.

Tears started to pool in my eyes.
"Stiles I.. this is... so gorgeous. I'm so lost for words right now, I..." I tried to find the right word to describe the way I just felt.

"I love it, I.. just love you" I finally said and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Stiles came close and hugged me tight, which made me feel so safe right now.

"Princess" Stiles said.

I sniffed "what baby?" And looked at him.

"Check the box again, I think you left something in there" Stiles said.

I was a bit confused but checked the box again and what I saw there took me in surprise, all over again.
In the box there was a bracelet, with two silver hearts tied up together with a silver knot.

This time.. I was completely speechless and lost completely my ability to talk.

"Stiles..." I looked at him, and all he did was smiling.

Stiles started saying "You don't have to say anything right now baby.. I know you love it even if you can't find the words to say it. I thought you will like the design on it. It represents us, You and I and our love.."

He then took the bracelet out of my hands and put it on my hand.

"I love you Stiles. So so much" I said.

"I love you too. So much that I don't know if it's possible. Happy birthday princess" he said.

And with that, he kissed me, and this time I was not going to stop him.