𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑖 ➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝑅𝑎𝑒𝑘𝑒𝑛

A.N : Just imagine yourself as a bad bitch in here :)

*****

Third person POV

The whole pack settled inside an empty class inside the school, having an emergency pack meeting about the dread doctors.

Everyone was there, ready to start the pack meeting, but you and Theo, who were part of the pack, still didn't show up.

Stiles huffed "So... shall we just get started without th-"

"Oh not so fast skinny boy. We're here" Theo said while entering the class, you coming right behind him.

You and Theo walked past Stiles and sat on the teacher table.
"Sorry we were late" you started saying and then took out a little pocket mirror out of your bag.  "Some unexpected plans came to visit... you know right?" You said to everyone and then looked in the mirror, fixing with your thumb the small area of lipstick that was smudged around your upper lip.

Everyone had a disgusted look on their face while Theo looked and you and smirked.

After a long silence between us, Scott finally cleared his throat. "So... everyone, we need to find together a solution how to stop the dread doctors. How to stop them from taking innocent teenagers and making them their chimeras. Any ideas?"

Liam started to say something but then regretted and closed his mouth.

"Someone?" Scott asked and looked around everyone.

Suddenly a light bulb lit inside your head and you had an idea. "We can try to use someone as a bait, and when the dread doctors will come, we'll attack." You suggested.

Stiles had a confused look on his face. "That's the stupidest plan I've ever heard in my entire life" he said.

He answer didn't sound very good in my ears you can say.... I walked over to Stiles who was leaning against the wall. I then put my hand roughly on his neck and flashed him my blue beta eyes and my fangs. "This will be the last time you will call my plan stupid understood?!Because next time I'll rip your throat with my teeth and let you bleed to death you got it?!" I growled.

Stiles couldn't talk due to my hand that was chocking him so he just nodded roughly with his head, just wanting me to stop chocking him.

I squeezed my hand a little more and then dropped my hand down.
"We can keep going now" I said and went back to sit on the table with a smile.

After I sat back down next to Theo, he then came close to my ear "That was so hot. Makes me want to fuck you right here, right now on this table" he whispered to me.

I turned my head to look at him, slightly biting my bottom lip, trying my best to hold myself from attacking his lips and make everything he just told me to come alive.

Malia then started saying "I agree with Y/N. That's a good plan".

Scott nodded and looked around the room. "Okay. So that's our plan. Meet me in my house later, we will discuss which role each one get and we will destroy the dread doctors."

After he said that, everyone nodded, agreeing with him and then started to get out of the class. Except Theo and I. We stayed inside to do some.... stuff.

I was in the middle of kissing Theo's neck, making sure to leave marks that will be definitely seen tomorrow. I then brought my lips back to his, clipping my hands around the back of his neck and straddling him. Theo was bringing his hands lower and lower until-

"Can I stop forgetting my jacket everywh- " Stiles bursted into the class just into Theo's and I make out session.

"Oh shit" he frozen right in his place and murmured when he found out he just disturbed a two very angry werewolves in their private issues.

I tilted my head back. "God! Stilinski why can't you just disappear?!" I yelled at him, getting annoyed from his behavior.

"Oh god, please don't kill me Y/N" he said putting his hands in front of him as in a defensive way.

I huffed "just get the hell out" I said and gestured the door. Stiles closed the class door so fast, I thought he was going to break it.

Theo then held my jaw with his hand and turned my head to look at him. He smiled and said "you're just driving me crazy. Everything about you just makes.... my senses go insane."

"Turns you on seeing me angry Raeken?" I said and laughed.

He tilted his head back and laughed. "You don't know how much."

I bit my lip. "Can we please go back to where we stopped? To show you maybe how angry I really am...?" I dragged my hands up his chest and asked huskily into his ear.

"I'm all yours baby" he said and then attacked my lips.

"I forgot my jacket at the end-" Stiles opened the door again.

Theo and I stopped in the second time today. "Stilinski!" We both growled.

"Yeah... the jacket can stay here I... I don't really needed it anyway" he said and then took off in a sprint.

Theo and I looked at each other, bursting in laugh.

*****