𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝 ➪ 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑏𝑜𝑡

"You ready?" Brett asked you for the fourth time in one minute.

"I said I'm coming!" I yelled from upstairs.
Brett supposed to take me for the small candy shop in Beacon Hills because I needed candies...
What can I say, I am in my period and I need food.

"You said it twenty minutes ago" he yelled back.

"You can be so annoying sometimes you know" I said to him and put my shoes on and sent him a mean glare.
He wouldn't care, he's my boyfriend, he's supposed to love me and all the decisions I have.

"Only for you babe" He smiled and kiss the top of my head.

"Really funny Talbot".
And then we were out of the house.

+

In the shop

"I need this...oh and also this . And of course this... oh how I forgot, this is also.." I walked through the candies shelfs and took whatever looked good in my eyes.

"Baby you are a sixteen year old girl, and I'm not quite sure how all of this candies can fit in your really tiny tummy". Brett said

"When you are in your period, every food can fit in your stomach very easily, Talbot" I giggled and slapped him on his biceps.

"Ouch. For the next time remind me not to mess with a girl in her period" he laughed and then kissed the top of my head.

"I promise I will" with a smirk.
I then winked him and continued my journey to find some more candies.

•••

We went back to my house to eat all the treats and goodies we bought.

"You know.." Brett started saying.

"This toffee is really sweet.. but you are so more than it." he said and laughed at the end.

"Your pickup lines get worser and worser each day" I laughed loudly while looking at him blushing.

"Shut up. I know you absolutely love my pickup lines. Nobody have ever done this to you".

"Ok.. in this you are probably right".. I smiled to myself and looked up at him, only to be met with a pair of ocean blue eyes.

"You know that I love you. Like a lot, right?" Brett asked.

"I know. And I love you to in the same amount, or who knows.. probably even more".

And we kissed. Of course

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Just a really cute imagine.
OMG guys! After my previous imagine my viewers went up so quickly and jsjsjsj it made me so so happy
THANK YOU ALL❤️