𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ➪ 𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑒

* Did just 100k people read my book or am I still dreaming?!!?!? Someone tell me!!!!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙁𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙋🐺🌕

Stiles : Derek.

Liam : Derek.

Malia : Derek.

Scott : Derek.

My sour wolf ❤️: I said no.

Liam : Come on Derek.

My sour wolf ❤️: No.

Stiles : Derek we all think that-

My sour wolf ❤️: Again , No.

Stiles : Ok everyone, it's time to move to our plan B.

Stiles : Y/N.

Malia : Y/N.

Scott : Y/N.

You : And what exactly do you want from me?

Liam : Y/N we need you to convince your annoying boyfriend to let us use his place to throw a party.

You : And what exactly made you think he will allow you to do that? You know how he acts around strangers.

Malia : That's why you're our plan B.

You : And what exactly do I need to in your plan?

Stiles : We need you to make his mood better. Make his grumpy wolfey ass happier.

My sour wolf ❤️: You do realize that I'm here right? Seeing everything?

You : And how exactly do I make his mood better, may I ask?

Stiles : Easy, have sex with him.

Malia : Sleep with him.

Scott : Get naked.

Liam :  Boobies.

My sour wolf ❤️:  Still here!

My sour wolf ❤️: And Y/N could come over and get naked thousands of times before I'll let any of you crackheads to throw a party in my loft.

My sour wolf ❤️: get that inside your little heads and stop trying to seduce me just in order to satisfy your needs.

You : Don't worry guys, I'll go to the loft today, and by tomorrow he'll let you.

You : Der, we'll do your favorite ;)

Stiles : You're the best Y/N.

Stiles : But do it a couple of times tho, make sure he'll be the happiest wolf on the plant.

* My sour wolf ❤️ has left the group chat *

*

How old are my beautiful readers??? ♡︎