𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 ➪ 𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑎𝑟

I was already in my comfy bed, trying to fall asleep, thinking to myself wow finally some time to myself.. when I suddenly heard two taps on my window.

That's weird.. I don't remember inviting someone here.

I got up and tip toed to the window and looked outside trying to see who it was.

Over there, surprisingly, I saw Liam. My best friend.
Just best friend.

We've been best friends since I can remember.

~Twelve years ago~

It was my first day at the new kindergarten.      I just moved to Beacon Hills from Seattle, Washington.
I was so nervous that I won't find anyone to play in the sand with.

"Hello everyone, I want to introduce you to    Y/n." the kindergarten teacher said.

"As we always do to our new kids, I will assign her with one of you to help her feel welcome to our kindergarten. This time it will be you Liam."

And from there, we were best friends and the rest, is history.

~Back to this time~

"Liam you scared the hell out of me you idiot"  I said sarcastically while opening my window for him.

He got inside and brushed some dust from his pants.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"Oh I'm Sorry Y/n. can't I just miss my best friend?" he laughed at me.

Of course he will use that word... that all I am to him. Just best friend.
I let this thought go for now, thinking of it won't make anything better.

"Well your best friend missed you too״ I said smiling, brushing the thought away.

"Come on, lets go to your bed and cuddle a bit, shall we?" Liam asked softly while rubbing my hand.
"We definitely shall" I said and made my way to my bed.

We got comfortable on my bed and started searching for a good movie to watch.

"What do you think about a classic... like Clueless or something?" I asked Liam.

"You want me to watch a girl pajamas and gossip party that you know I absolutely dislike?" Liam chuckled and looked at me.

"What?! How can you compare this iconic movie and Cher Horowitz to a gossip party. This movie deserves everything in the world Liam!" I shouted dramatically at him.

"Woah, calm down, no need to shout at me baby". Liam said, definitely clueless to what he just said, just like the movie.

This boy doesn't know what he can do to me.        I want sometimes to punch him when he does it, calling me those pet names that turns me into a hot blushing mess.

It frustrates me, I'm desperate for his love and I know that I will never be able to get it. I mean, c'mon, we are just best friends and that's what we'll always be.

"Stop it please" I whispered, knowing he can hear me.

"Stop what?" He asked, confused.

I felt the confidence rushing through my veins, and unlike the other times when I shut it down, this time. I wasn't going to stop it.

"Stop acting this clueless, stop acting like you don't know how I feel about you, the last thing you are is blind so stop acting like you don't see what my feelings are towards you.
I hate being just the "best friend". What can I do to be more than that Liam. Just freaking tell me before I absolutely lose my mind!". I shouted.

Wow nice try Y/n, you just ruined any slim chance you had with him. Now he'll hate you.

I turned slowly to look at him.
He looked so confused and shocked. Definitely because of me.
I felt sorry for him.. I mean... I just shouted at him so loud and badly.

"I'm sorry.... you... I.. I've never should have said that". I said with lamp in my throat and tears blocking my view.

I got up and ran to my bathroom while sobbing. Badly.

"I'm so stupid.. so dumb.. idiot, how could you.." I mumbled to myself while tugging my hair roughly.

"Stop it."

There was a whisper behind me. It was Liam's.

I turned around, ashamed, and looked at him.

"You are not stupid, you are not dumb, and you are definitely not an idiot.
Between us, you are the clueless one.
You are clueless to me staring at you every damn minute in class.
You are clueless to me preferring you over anyone else just to speak with you, each moment that I still can.
You are clueless to my heartbeat raising so much when you are around and definitely clueless to the looks Scott gives me for it.
But the most thing you are clueless for is me loving you forever since we were so young.
So  tell me Y/n. Who is the clueless one?"

I didn't think of anything else in that moment.

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his.

His lips were so so soft and warm. Just as I imagined.

We kissed until no air came to both of air lungs.

"So I guess we can be clueless together ha?" I said, still panting from this heated kiss.

"Definitely". Liam said and pulled my lips to

____
Hey guys.
I hope you all doing well and stay healthy with the coronavirus
Stay safe.
Hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I did.
Love you❤️