𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 ➪ 𝐿𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑎𝑟

**Warning : in this imagine will be talked about raping and things like that.. so if you are sensitive about this topic you should click away**
———————————————————
Y/N P.O.V
"Hahaha, stop. Noooo give me that" I laughed with my boyfriend Liam.

We were currently sitting on my bed, with our backs to the wall, and He took my album with my embarrassing pictures from age 3 and laughed at them.

"Aww you were so cute, why are you so embarrassed?" Liam smiled.

"Because I was so ugly. Seriously.. just look at my teeth. It so crooked" I giggled.

"For me you are the most cute and beautiful thing". He said to me.

I smiled.

"Thank you" I said as a blush crept into my face.

Liam took my face in his large hands and pulled me closer to his face, and kissed me.

The kiss suddenly started to get heated.
Liam kissed me harder and put his hands on my waist.

He started to lift up my shirt.
But I stopped him.

The problem is : I really wanted to make love with him. Believe me I do. But there was some problem in the way.

FLASHBACK
It happened one year ago. Liam wasn't my boyfriend.
I went to a party with my friend Y/F/N. It was just a normal

"Hey Y/F/N, I'm going to get me something to drink. Do you want something"? I screamed over the loud music.

"No, you can go" She screamed back.

I went to the bar, only to be meeting with my ex Carter.

I really didn't want to see him, but I needed to act cool, like I don't care about him.

"Hey Y/N" Carter smiled an evil smile.

"Hey Carter" I didn't smile back.

"Want a drink" he asked me.

"What a gentleman" I huffed and took the drink he was holding in his hand.

The drink burned my throat, but I didn't care. I finished it until the end.

"Wow" He looked at me with widened eyes and shocked face.

I smirked.

Suddenly, my vision came a bit dizzy.
That's weird. I NEVER been this dizzy after one drink.

"Goodnight sleeping beauty" Carter smirked, and then I fainted.

And you know what happened...
———
BACK TO REALITY

"You are stopping me? Again?. I don't know what's wrong with you" He said to me and I heard anger in his voice.

"Stop" I whispered. He didn't know what he's talking about.

"Stop what Y/N, tell me what's wrong and why don't you want to..!"

"I've been raped!" I suddenly yelled.

"I've been raped" I whispered this time.

Liam swallowed hard.

"What?" He asked. I could see some tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean by : I've been raped. Are you kidding" Liam said a little louder.

I looked down.

"It was a year ago.. before we've been together. I was with Y/F/N at a party, and I went alone to take a drink at the bar. Carter was there and he gave his drink.."

I stopped. It was really hard to talk about it.

Liam took my hand and squeezed it, trying to say keep going.

"And then he dragged me, and I fainted. He raped me."

I started to cry, trying not to feel that feeling again. Being raped. Do you understand this word?. I am a victim of raping. Me.

Liam hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry my princess. I..I....If I only knew I wouldn't make you sleep with me."

I heard him sobbing.

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend. What boyfriend will make his girl to sex with him. I'm so sorry that I did this to you, you are my whole world and I'm so so sorry. I love you."
He kept crying.

"Come here" he said after more a couple of tears.

He pulled me with his to the bed, and closed the lights.

"Sleep well my princess" He whispered and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you" I said to him.

"I love you to" He said as well

And with that, I fell to a very long sleep.

——————————————————
Wow guys. I'm really proud of this imagine. If you ever been through some of this things, or you know someone like this. Please share and don't keep it.

Love you💗