𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 ➪𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑒

"Ok and now I'm supposed to put.... oh of course, haha silly me.... chocolate. I mean how Im suppose to make brownies without chocolate?".
This was just one of my main secret talents. Talking to myself.

Derek, my boyfriend, was sleeping while I were trying to make us some breakfast.

Not one of my great ideas may I add, since I was horrible at everything that was somehow connected to the kitchen.

I burned a couple of pots back then. Quite traumatic may I say.

I just wanted to make Derek something, since he wasn't home this past days.
You know....werewolf things.

While I was in the middle of mixing my mixture, I suddenly felt two big hands holding my waist and a figure sticking to me from behind.

"Good morning sunshine" Derek whispered in my ear with his 'just woke up' really sexy voice.

I turned around and put my hands on Derek's shoulder blades and massaged them lightly.

"Mmm good morning baby. How did you sleep?".
I tiptoed and gave a soft kiss to his perfect lips.
When I returned I looked at him from toes to head... man he's so handsome. How the hell he's my boyfriend?

"I slept fine" he shrugged and continued.. "until I felt you leave the bed. That was not fine baby" Derek said and smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry you big baby" I said in a baby voice.
"Shut up" Derek said.

"So.... look what I'm making for us" I said and turned around to show him.
"Here is the mixture... oh.. and here is the chocolate I was about to put before you." I turned and pointed at him "interrupted me".

"Sorry babe. What can I do to help you?" He asked.

Derek stared at me with his so so beautiful green eyes.
Ugh why does he looks so good? It's really hard for me to control myself. My inner self screaming to me grab him to the bed and don't leave the bedroom until tomorrow.
Ugh such a shame I have brownies to make.

"Derek. I hope you didn't make any plans for after we eat breakfast" I whispered.

Derek has a confused look on his face.
"No.. I think.. no. Why is that babe?"

"Get ready for a really.. really hot date. You. Me... and the bed" I said the bit my lips.

He looked so turned on.
"Shit you can't do this to me babe".

I smiled about how much influence I have on him. That's so hot.

"Mm sorry babe. The brownies are calling.. you here 'em?" I said and pointed to the oven.

"I hate you" Derek replied.

I smiled and grabbed his handsome face towards me and kissed his soft lips passionately.

—————
Hey guys!
I hope you are all ok and taking care of yourself and your family and friends.
I'm always here if you need someone to talk to
Take care❤️