𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ➪ 𝐿𝑖a𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑎𝑟

Any volunteers to invite me to celebrate Halloween with them, cause I don't celebrate? :)

I swear I'm fun, just invite me pls!!!!!

*****

Y/N POV

I adjusted the straps of my wings and then turned around to look at myself in the mirror.

"Mm Yeah... that's nice" I said to myself, while taking in my whole outfit.

For this Halloween, Liam and I dressed as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. I wore a beautiful green satin dress, with a pair of nude heels and a sparkly white and silver wings. Oh and of course, how could I forget from the iconic bun.

While checking myself a bit more in the mirror, someone entered the room and started checking me out as well.

"You're staring" I said and turned around to face the most adorable Liam, who was dressed as Peter Pan.

"So what? You're my girlfriend, and you look extremely sexy right now." He said dragging his eyes up and down my body.

I made my way towards him and put my hands on the collar of his shirt, fixing it.
A smile came on my lips. "Liam you never looked more adorable then what you look right now" I said, eyeing him just like he did.

He had a hurt expression on his face. "What? Just adorable? I thought you were going to say 'oh my god Liam, I'm so lucky to have you, you are the sexiest and hottest person that have ever walked on this planet and blah blah blah' " he said mocking me.

I slapped his chest playfully and grabbed my purse. "Can we just go already?" I asked.

"Not before Peter Pan get a kiss from Tinkerbell" he stood in his place, not ready to move until I would kiss him.

I just rolled my eyes playfully, and pecked his lips quickly.

"Now we can go" he smiled a winning smile, grabbed my hand, and then we finally left the house.

*****

We walked up the building of Derek's loft, where the party was supposed to be hold.

"Did Derek really just let us throw a party in his loft with hundreds of stupid teenagers partying inside of it?" Liam asked me while we walked up the stairs.

"That doesn't really sound like him..." I said and intertwined Liam's hand with mine. "But.. let's maybe try to make the most out of it" I said and smiled.

Liam and I finally finished the too many stairs in Derek's building. We walked a bit more until we could hear loud music blasting from the inside of Derek's loft.

Liam reached his hand towards the loft's handle and pulled it to the side, until the whole loft was revealed to us.

"Oh no" he said.

Inside the loft, there were hundreds of drunk, sweaty teenagers all around, dancing on top of each other.

"Umm Liam?" I asked, looking to his direction. Liam looked at me, horrified, probably from the amount of people who were there.