𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 ➪ 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑀𝑐𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

"Y/N wake up sweetheart" my mom yelled at me from downstairs.

"Fine" I yelled back.

I woke up like every other day, not expecting for anything special, when a thought crossed my mind.

You see, I'm the girl who can be called "cute". I'm not ugly, and I'm clearly not hot. I was just cute, always in the middle.
And this morning I've had enough of it.
I wanted attention, I wanted to be for one time : the hot girl.
So when I heard the front door of my house closed, I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and started to do my hair.

At first, I straightened it, and then curled the lower parts of my hair.

Then I rushed back to my room, to look at my closet for outfit.
I picked out a short denim skirt, with white off shoulders top.

I did my makeup and then looked in the mirror.
"OMG I look hot" I smirked to myself and ruffled my hair a bit.
————————————————————
Scott's POV
"Stiles I don't know if I can do this anymore" I said to my weird friend, as we drove our way to the school.
"Scott its really simple, you go to her and ask her : Hey Y/N you are extremely pretty and I like you, so will you be my girlfriend?" Stiles said as we started walking towards school.

"Who is the lucky girl to be your girlfriend?"
Someone asked Stiles.
I looked at the person and my eyes widened.
That was Y/N fucking Y/L/N, and she looked in one word : HOT!

Y/N POV
I saw Scott exploring my body with his eyes.
My cheeks turned into a deep red color.

"I'm.. am I interrupting something?" I asked them both.
"No.. no.. Definitely not" Stiles mumbled to himself.
"Y/N what are you wearing? Since when your type is short skirts?" Scott asked.
I didn't want to lie to him so I just told the truth.
"I'm sick of being the girl that no one noticed before. So today I'll be the most noticeable girl in Beacon Hills High School". And then I walked off. If they can't appreciate the way I chose, so I needed to find new friends.
—————————————————————
At lunch I started walking to Stiles and Scott's table, my usual place.
Until I remembered the events in the morning.
I passed their table and went to the twins's one.

I could swear that I saw a tear rolled down Scott's cheek, but I let this thought fly away. I mean... there is no way that Scott will cry or will be upset about me.
I always had crush on Scott. Did you look at him? He was so attractive, and besides. He was my best friend, I trusted him with almost everything.
But I am the most unpopular girl at school, who will waste his time on me?

I sat at the twins table next to Ethan with a smile on my face.
"Hey boys. How are you?" I asked them.

"Hello Y/N. You look really good today" Aiden complimented me.

I blushed

"Thanks.. I um.. just threw something" I lied.

"Well do you want to come to my house after school, we can watch movies and do homework" he smiled.

I didn't get a chance to answer him, before someone took me by my wrist and pulled me up from the table.
"I'm sorry but she's busy". It was Scott.
And he took me out of the cafeteria.
————————————————————
"What the hell were you doing with them?" Scott yelled at me in the boys locker room.

"What I was doing?! I was just talking with them while some crazy boy, that turned out to be you, pulled my by my wrist and hurt me by the way!" I yelled back.
His face suddenly softened.
"I.. I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean to"
He whispered.
I just realized how close we were. I could feel his warm breath tickling my nose.
My heart probably nearly jumped off his place because he was beating like crazy.

"Y/N can I try something?" He asked. I couldn't speak from excitement, so I just nodded my head.

Scott leaned down, until his lips met mine.
His lips were soft yet warm, and it was just perfect.

" you don't need this outfit to buy people's attention. Everyday I give you my full attention, even if you didn't notice. I like you a lot and wondered if you want to go out with me?" He asked, hopeful.
I couldn't hide my big smile anymore, and instead of answering, I just kissed him passionately.

"Is this a yes?" He smiles
I giggled and nodded my head.

"Finally" someone screamed behind us. And of course, it was Stiles.
"Shut up" we both said in the same time.
We looked at each other and laughed.

Since then, everything is history. Because Scott's jealousy

————————————————————
I really liked this actually😊
• comment requests and I'll do it.
•Share, vote and comment.
Love you💗