𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 ➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝑅𝑎𝑒𝑘𝑒𝑛

Author note : in this imagine, Theo isn't being with the dread doctors  :)

Also - tell me in the comments who's your favorite character (mines is definitely Stiles)

I stood by my locker trying to find the books I need for the next class.

Then, I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards me, and when I looked to the direction they came from, I didn't really liked the view to say the least.

Oh god let's just get done with it...

"Good morning rat" says the lovely Theo Raeken  when he walked past me, And of course, he had to shut the locker right at my face.
I jumped back, afraid the locker might hit my face.

Asshole... I thought.

This was nothing compared to what I've been going through with Theo.
He was always so mean to me with his comments and actions towards me. I mean.. I don't even know what I did.

He was mean with absolutely no reason.
I got used to it though.

I mostly just ignore him, but it's a bit hard when you are in love with someone that hates you.
Don't even ask me how I fell in love with him. I'm known as the one who falls in love with the wrong guys...

I was parking my car at Scott's house, ready to go to another pack meeting.

I started walking to the front door when I saw someone entering the house.
I jogged towards the door and yelled "Hey! Keep the door open please" to whoever this person was at the door.

The person turned around and that's when I saw Theo's face.
He looked at me for a second and then shut the door closed.

I stoped in place and sighed, getting frustrated with all of his games.

Why do I have to love him.. out of all this guys in the world you really chose him Y/N? You are an idiot...

I opened the door and went to the living room. all the pack members were already there, and the only sit that wasn't taken was next to Theo.

"Oh fucking great.." him and I said at the same time.
I sat down next to him, feeling very uncomfortable.

This time, our problem was the dread doctors.
We tried to bring up different ways to try and stop them.

Everyone suggested their own plan, so I tried to come up with something too.
"ok, and what if we will try to..." I started talking before my mind went completely blank.
"um... try.. try to..."  I put my hands on my face and sighed . Shit

"Could you try to speak fluently please?" Theo said getting angry.

"Theo, anger won't get us anywhere. Calm yourself down" Scott said to him.

"I'm trying Scott, but how you all don't freaking hate her? She's completely useless. I mean Stiles is a human too but at least he brings up some ideas. She's completely useless. We need to get her the hell out of the pack" Theo said.

Suddenly the room went quite.
His words came so fast, and hurt like someone was stabbing my heart with a knife.
My throat felt dried and tears started pooling in my eyes.

I looked at him, and for the first time when he looked at me back, I saw no anger. Just regret.

"Glad to know that's how you feel" I whispered, got up of the couch and ran out of the house.

"Hey Y/N stop" I heard Theo screaming behind me.
But I didn't care... I tried to get away was far as I can from there.

I thought I was far enough, but then I heard from the back Theo's voice calling for me to stop.
But I just kept walking. Faster.

"Y/N please stop. Let me explain. Please, I'm begging you" Theo shouted and he sounded so... defeated.

I slowed my walking rhythm, and then fully stopped.
"Can you turn around Y/N? Please?" Theo whispered.

I sniffed and then turned around, although I didn't really want to.
When I turned around Theo looked at me in a way I never thought he could look at me.
His face showed not the Theo I've known.

I finally gathered my courage to say to him "What do you want? To keep reminding me how useless I am? Huh, what do you want Theo?!" I yelled at him with tears running down.

"You want to keep cursing me? That's ok. You want to keep shutting lockers at my face? That's ok" I said and tried to keep myself calm, and then kept going.

"But you don't get to tell me how useless I am when I'm trying so so hard to bring everything I know into the pack meetings which so important for all of us Theo, you just can't" and these were my final words before I turned back around and started walking.

"Wait, wait stop" Theo then said, grabbed my hand softly and turned me around.

He looked at me in the eyes and said "I'm sorry I'm being such an ass to you ok? I just... this is my only way to deal with my feelings".

I was surprised for a second. "What feelings?" I said.

"I'm in love with you Y/N and I've been since I've seen you for the first time. I just... was never been taught how to deal with this kind of feelings, and it's new to me. Being a bully is what Ive always known, what I'm the best in. And I'm so sorry that just because I don't know how to deal with my feelings, you are the one that suffers. I love you Y/N. So so much. And I'll completely understand if you won't.... won't want do anything with me anymore..." he said.

I was so surprised by the words he have just said.
"Theo shut up" I said, surprising both of us.

He looked at me, not very sure what to say, or do.

"Kiss me" I finally said.

Theo didn't waste any second, and finally kissed me like I've always dreamed of.