𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ➪ 𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑒

Author note - it's a bit long, but I hope you'll like it :)

*****

Y/N POV

"Hey hey ladies!" Lydia cheered as she opened her front door of the house.

"Hey Lyds!" I said as I hugged her and so did Malia who was with me. "Come in" she said and gestured with her hands.

We got inside and went to her kitchen. We sat on the bar stools while she opened one of her upper cabinets and took out a bottle of whiskey and three glasses for us.

She put all the stuff in front of us. "Get ready for the . best . night in your life" she said and then poured the whiskey in our glasses.

I took the glass and so did Malia.
I cleared my throat. "So.... What do we cheers for?" I asked the girls.

"Love maybe?" I shrugged.

"Money?" Lydia asked.

"A dick?" Malia then said.

We all nodded our head rapidly. "Oh yeah that's the one" Lydia said.

"So... my beautiful girls. I wish us to get knocked up like we never did before, cause we could really used that right now. So, for a dick!" I said and raised my glass.

"For a dick" they repeated after me and then our glasses met.

*****

"Whattt?! That's so true Lyds, why you aren't believing me?! I really slapped that freshman kid. I swear to god I did!" My drunk ass self couldn't stop rumbling about that time I slapped a freshman because he was looking at my chest.

"Fine fine... whatever you say" she had no other choice but believing me.

I was so drunk at this point, so I didn't even noticed Lydia brought out her phone and putting it against the kitchen wall so we were all in the frame, and pushing the record button.

"So ladies" Lydia clapped her hands together. "What do you think about playing a little game?" She asked us.

"I'm to drunk to even try to refuse" Malia said. "Same" I added.

"How about... we will get all the dirty laundry out?" She looked at us, waiting for our reply.

I was so confused. "Ugh Lydia.. I don't know what I feel about doing laundry right nowww. I have an headache." I whined and put my hands on my for head.

"Not a real laundry you dummy. Metaphorical laundry" she explained.

I looked over to Malia, trying to show her with my facial expressions that I have zero idea of what she means. Maybe if I wasn't this drunk I would've understood better.

Malia looked at me, then looked over to Lydia. "Yeah let's do it".

Lydia squealed. "Ok" she started. "So basically... I just ask you questions, and you just need to answer them. Sounds ok?" She asked us.

Malia and I were a bit unsure, but we still went with it, so we just nodded.

Lydia then intertwined her hands together on the table and leaned forward. She then smirked. "Who would you let, out of the guys in our pack, to let him fulfill all of your desires. In the bed?" She asked slowly.