𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓 ➪ 𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑒

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah ya'll
✝️✡️🕎

You were lying on the bed while holding your lower abdomen and cursing your life for having this "amazing" gift god gave you as a woman. (This is so me lol).

"Why, god, why??!!?״ You started yelling in your room.

You were alone in your house. You never thought that something, Well, someone, is watching you complaining on every single thing.

And than he started talking.

"Umm.. do you need any pills to calm you down princess?" Someone asked me from the door.

I looked up, with all the strength that I had, and saw my boyfriend, Derek, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want sour wolf? Don't you see in what situations I'm going through right now?" I yelled.

"Wow, someone here is angry. Let me guess. Is it your friend that came to visit?" He asked me with concerned look as he walked in my room and sat next to me.

"Is it that obvious?" I huffed, and threw my head back on the pillow.

He stroked my chick with his thumb, and whispered :

"Do you want me to take care of you?" He asked full of concern.

"Yes please" I whined as I clenched my lower abdomen as more cramps came.

"Mmm ouch.." I said with my eyes shut.

I stayed with my eyes closed for a couple of seconds more, holding my stomach, until I felt a rush in my body, that took away all of my pain.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Derek holding my hands in his, with black veins sticking out. I then found out :

He took my pain away.

I looked at him with awe and all the love for him went through my eyes for him.

"Thank you" I whispered, looking at him.

He looked back to me and smiled his gorgeous smile that can melt your heart in seconds.

"It's okay. I'm going to bring you some chocolate and then we will watch a movie and cuddle. Ok princess?" He asked and smiled at me.

God, I love him.

"Ok. Thank you Derek. I love you".

"I love you too" he confessed.

And from this moment, I regretted every time I called him sour wolf.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
The cutest imagine ever.
I love Derek so freaking much.
Happy Holidays
Love you a lot❤️❤️❤️