𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ➪ 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙

Author note: Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm not that active, I'm not that inspired and motivated right now, but everyone go through times like these so I truly hope it'll get better :)
Love you all <3

Happy Hanukkah to all my amazing Jewish readers right here. Hope you have the best holiday ever!

Warning : a little bit smutish ;)

*****

"I can't believe you're actually dragging me into this" Scott whined as I pulled him from behind me and guided him through the mall.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at him. "Scott. Why in the hell are you complaining? You're going to enjoy this so much more then I will" I said to him.

Scott groaned. "No, I'm not going to enjoy being in a shop for women stuff and being the only male in there."

I shook my head. "Scott. Trust me. You're gonna love it". I said with a smile and then started to drag him again towards the local lingerie shop in the mall.

We entered the shop and I walked us over to where they held all the matching sets.

Scott looked around the wall, where all the sets where hanged on, and looked like a truly lost puppy. "Now what?" He looked at me confused.

I turned my head and looked at him with smirk. I clapped my hands together. "Now you choose."

"Choose?" He asked confused. "Like...whatever I want to?"

I saw that he had some rough times in understanding what I want from him, so I took on myself to help him a bit...

I went over to the right side of the wall, checked with my eyes what I like and what I don't, and grabbed a black lacey set with some flower details attached on it.

I turned around to look at Scott and showed him what I've picked. I tilted my head to the right waiting for his reaction.

When I saw that he didn't get what I wanted from him and was literally, so confused, I walked over to him until I was in front of him and stood on my tippy toes.

"Scotty, make your imagination work a bit for me right now, ok?" I said as he just nodded with his head. "I want you to try to imagine me in. This. Black. Lacey set... Can you do this for me Scott?" I whispered in his ear in a husky tone.

I came back to my normal height and looked at him in the eyes. All Scott could do was to swallow hard and nod his head.

I smiled and dragged my hands slowly up his chest until they clasped around the back of his neck.

"Then go get me some more and come meet me at fitting rooms" I said and winked at him.
I went to where the fitting rooms were, choosing one of them, and sat on the chair inside, waiting for Scott to come over.

"Hey" Scott said as he stood in the opening of the room, holding bunch of stuff in his hands.

"Woah..." I said as I got up from the seat I was sitting on and approached him. He held in his hands something like.. 10 different sets of bras and underwear.

I chuckled. "You got a little bit crazy with the amount don't you think baby?".

Scott shyly lowered him head and smiled his innocent smile with his dimples making an appearance.

He raised his hand to scratch the back of his neck and chuckled. "Well... you told me to imagine you with these, and they all looked good on you in my imagination.. so I just took them." He shrugged.

"Well..." I said and grubbed all the stuff he took and put them on the chair inside the room. "How about... I'll show how I look with these so you don't have to imagine anymore.." I said.

Scott smirked down at me. "Well, I would probably say that this is a great idea."

I lightly pushed him back out of the room to make him wait outside. "See you in a second" I winked at him and closed the curtain.

I went through the stuff he brought for me, when a red pair of bra and underwear caught my eyes.

I quickly took it off the hanger and put it on me, and then called Scott from the inside.

"Scott?" I said. Scott hummed in response.

I slowly and surely opened the black curtain until my whole figure was reveled to Scott, who just stood there, not moving, slowly eyeing my body.

I did a little twirl. "So... What do you think?" I said and put my hand on my hip. "Do you like it or not?".

Scott didn't answer, instead, he took a few steps toward me until his body was directly in front of me. He put his hands on my hips and slowly went up and down my body leaving a warm feeling on my skin, where ever his hands traveled to.

My eyes went up to meet his, but when our eyes locked, his eyes weren't their usual rich brown chocolatey color, they were dark, near black. Dark with lust.

His right hand cupped my cheek, while the left was around my waist. Scott bent down until his lips were at the height level of my ear. "The way you look right now... makes me want you so bad" he whispered huskily.

I bit my lip, trying to hold a moan from coming out.

Scott then pressed his lips to my neck, starting to lick and kiss, softly biting my skin, and making sure to live some marks that'll be noticeable tomorrow.

"Mmm... Scott I-" I started saying when a soft moan left my lips. God, this man knows what he's doing....

"You're what baby?" He said, lips still attached to my neck. "Tell me what do you want." He whispered.

"I want you." I said, still biting my lip.

"But not here baby."

In the moment I said this, Scott went up with his head to meet my face, looking disappointed.

I kept going. "As much as I would love to do it with you right now, cause I'm so turned on, you don't even understand... we just can't do it in here. It's a public shop, in a public area with people all around" I said as I raked my hands softly through his hair.

Scott's face fell down. "Yeah... you're probably right" he said as he played with the ends of my hair.

I took both of his hands in mine. "But..." I started saying. "How about... I'll change back to my clothes, and meanwhile you'll go and pay for this amazing set I'm wearing right now." I said and clasped my hands around the back of his neck and looked at him in the eyes.
"... And when we'll arrive back to your place, I'll put it one again, and we'll continue with what we stopped right now?" I smirked.

Scott smiled back and chuckled. "Change right now."

And after that, we went back to his house with a beautiful red set. And you already the rest ;)