𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦..? ➪ 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙

I slightly opened my eyes trying to adjust to all the lighting that came through the window in Scott's room.

I tried to spin around to the other side but stopped when I felt a hand hugging me from behind. The thought that Scott and I fell asleep in this position made me smile.

I yawned and put my hand on top of his and stroked it gently until he woke up. "Mhmm" Scott sighed.

His reaction made me giggle. "Good morning Scotty. Enjoying your morning so far?" I asked.

He nodded. "Mhm I do" he said in his raspy morning voice.

I turned around so now I was facing him.
His hair was slightly messy, so I reached to it with my hand and played with it.

Scott smiled and closed his eyes from the touch of my hand. "I love it when you do that. I love these kind of mornings, you know...? When this is just the two of us.." he said and cuddled into my chest.

I couldn't agree with him more. Sometimes it's just so hard to fight the supernatural and also try to manage a relationship that will work.

"Yeah I know..." I said with a sad smile while I was still playing with his hair.

Scott opened his eyes, grabbed gently my hand that was playing with his hair, and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"You want to go downstairs to make us some breakfast?" Scott asked.

"Although it's already noon, you know Im always down for food" I said and giggled.
I sat up, grabbed both of his hands and pulled him towards me. I then grabbed his naked shoulder blades and kissed him on the lips. "Now we can go" I said.

******

In the kitchen I made us some pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries on top while Scott made us some hot chocolate.

I was putting the pancakes on a plate when Scott came, stood behind me and put his hands on my waist.

"That looks so delicious babe... thank you for making it for us" he said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled, spun around in his hands and pecked his lips "anything for my baby".

"Hey guys good morning" we heard a voice from the kitchen door. We turned our heads to where the voice came from and saw Melissa standing there with a tired smile on her face.

"Good morning Melissa" I said with a smile. "Did you sleep well? I made us some pancakes, want some?" I took the plate in my hands and offered Melissa.

She rubbed her eyes from the sleep and got inside the kitchen. She went towards the plate with the pancakes and grabbed one.

"Oh these looks so delicious Y/N. Thank you for making these, I really needed some energy because I didn't get that much sleep at night" said with a smile and took a bite of the pancake.

Scott had a confused look on his face. "Wait mom, why didn't you get much sleep last night? I mean... after shifts in the morning you're always fall asleep fast".

Melissa took another bite from her pancake, when she was finished she suddenly said "Oh no... I came early from the shift, before it was over" she said and walked to exit the kitchen door.
She suddenly turned around and said "Just remember guys that the walls.." she coughed a bit and then continued "... are not that.. um.. sealed" And with that she gave us both a look and exited the kitchen.

Both Scott and I were blushing hard. I looked at Scott.
"Um Scotty... care maybe to explain why you told me your mom was on a shift in hospital and wasn't home, while she completely was!?" I said and smiled innocently.

Scott looked at me and just opened and closed his mouth, no words are coming out of his mouth.
"Sorry...?" he finally said and shrugged.

"I can't believe you. Your mom literally heard us doing sex!" I whisper yelled at him.
"Well how could I know she was at home?" Scott whisper yelled at me back.

"Well um... I don't know. Maybe with your wolf powers? Just maybe!?" I tried to argue.

Scott just huffed. "Well at least we had fun last night right? Don't worry, she won't remember this by tomorrow.." Scott tried to comfort me.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down. I took coupledom steps towards him. "I want to kill you right now, you know?" I said and put my hands on the back of his neck.

He smiled back at me "I know baby.. I know. But.. if you will kill me, who'll kiss you like this?" He said and got his face close to mine puntil his lips met mine.

Our lips worked together, perfectly matching each other. After a couple of second I pulled back and looked into Scott's eyes.
"I love you Scott, and I will never trade this moments with you, with anybody else in the world. Even if they're these embarrassing" I said and giggled.

Scott laughed. "I love you Y/N. So so much" he said and cupped my cheek, ready to come close and kiss me again.

Suddenly Melissa appeared again in the kitchen door. "Ugh you guys still in here? Please go upstairs to your room until I'll be able to look at you the same again" she said and pointed up with her finger.

Scott and I just laughed.
"We're sorry Melissa. You won't hear from us again" I said and dragged Scott by his hand outside of the kitchen.

*****

A.N : where are you guys from? :)