3 Khushi's stand

Part 3 Khushi's stand

Aman wondered. Arnav has changed a lot. He is taking everything in the way it is. Life has taught him a lot about reality. But... is he ready to get married? Does he come out of the grief completely? He felt NO.

Aman was not wrong. Arnav's next stance made him right.

"I don't want to get married." He said while dipping the roti in the dall.

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

"After all, I'm a murderer. Don't lose your respect, asking a girl's hand for me."

Ratna gulped hard. How confident Arnav had been. How hopelessly he is talking now...

"And... I'm not ready to get into a relationship."

"No Chotte... we don't force you for marriage..."

"That will be good

"That will be good..."

"But, not all the girls are the same..." Ratna said sadly.

"Of course, but we can't predict who is right and who is wrong. And... I have lost the right to talk about it..." Inferiority complex was visible in his words.

"Why are you talking like this ASR... girls will stand in the queue to marry you..." Aman said.

Arnav chuckled.

"Stop blabbering man..."

"But Chotte..."

"Mom, I would like to tell you guys something very strongly. I don't want to get married. That's final. Don't think you can change my mind with emotional dramas. You can't. I have you guys... It's enough for me."

"For how long, Chotte?"

"I will definitely tell you when I feel to get married."

He ate without looking at them but the trio looked at only Arnav. Aman gestured them to be quiet. They obeyed him.

"I'm leaving, ASR."

"Where are you going?"

"Where else? AR..."

Arnav nodded yes.

"I hope you will also join me soon."

Arnav said nothing and thought something.

"Take your time ASR. No hurry."

Arnav nodded yes and went to his room.

"I don't know how he will become our old Arnav," Arvind said miserably.

"Don't worry, Dad. He will be alright. We will make him alright." Aman said.

"It seems he will never agree to get married..." Ratna said sadly.