7 Quarrelling

Part7 Quarrelling

Ratna called Aman and said the matter. Aman became tensed, hearing Arnav is going to GH to stop the marriage. Taking his bike key, he moved out while talking on the phone with Ratna.

"Aman beta, I'm nervous. If he says he is not interested in marriage then we can do nothing..." Ratna said sadly.

"You don't worry mom. I will go to Gupta House and try to stop ASR." Aman gave her hope.

"Thank you Aman beta."

"It's my duty mom."

Aman disconnected the call. He jumped on his bike and geared it up towards GH.

We knew Arnav was not ready to get married because he already had enough in the name of marriage. Hence, he didn't want to fall in the same WELL in which he got suffocated.

GH

Reaching GH, Arnav stopped the car outside. Getting down from the car, he went inside to kill the issue right away. His steps slowed down, as he heard quarreling from inside the house. Of course, "HE" was the topic of the quarreling. Guptas were talking about HIM and about the marriage only. It was clear that Guptas are also not fine with this marriage. That means he doesn't have to do anything to stop the marriage. Guptas themselves will stop it. He supposed.

Khushi knew she has to face such a situation with Garima and NK. It's her responsibility to clear her stance and make them stress-free. She already knows that she has to answer them about her decision. After all, they are the main part of her life.

Arnav became confused at first because they are convincing Khushi. One of the voices was a woman and another one was a man.

"Khushi, listen to me. You don't have to marry him for the sake of your father." Garima pleaded.

"She won't marry him... I won't let her marry him. I will talk to Babuji regarding." NK said.

It was not hard for Arnav to understand who they are. The woman is Mrs. Shashi Gupta and the man is his son Nandkishor. They were present in his marriage with Shashi but the GIRL didn't attend his marriage. He has not seen her ever.

"Khushi, there is no compulsion for you to marry him. This is your life. You no need to get compromised." Garima said.

Arnav turned to leave the place because he believed that Guptas will solve the issue but he stopped hearing the soft voice of a girl.

"I'm not compromising, Amma..."

Arnav frowned, hearing her stance. He stood without a movement unintentionally.

"What are you telling, Khushi?" Garima asked helplessly.

"I agreed to the marriage, not for the sake of Babuji. I'm really fine with this marriage Amma."

Is she ready to marry him that too without compulsion? Arnav was astonished.

"Have you gone mad? He is a murderer... he killed his own wife damn it. That much anger is not good to a family..." NK shouted.

Arnav gulped. This is what he feared off.

"I can't understand why you are shouting. Do you forget what you said when he got released from jail? Didn't you support him that day? Didn't you say anyone in his place would have done the same? What happened now? You have changed your perspective just because I'm your sister?"

NK tried to say something. Khushi stopped him by showing her palm.

"Yes, he murdered his wife... not because she asked him for jewelry... not just because she wanted to visit her mother's place... Just stand in his shoes and talk Nanne. Being a man, what YOU (she stressed) would have done if you were in his place? I have no doubt; you would also have done the same..."