46 Outcome

Part 46 Outcome

Sheetal attended the call from a man. He had been assigned to watch Arnav.

*What happened? * Sheetal asked.

*ASR came to RM...*

*So...? *

*He had an important meeting in AR this evening. He came canceling the meeting...*

There was a winning smile on Sheetal's face. Her plan succeeded finally.

*Where is Khushi? Did she leave RM?* she asked curiously.

*No, Ma'am... she has not left RM yet...*

*What do you mean?* she frowned.

*Yes, Ma'am...she is in RM only...*

*Are you sure? * She asked in a hard voice.

*Yes Ma'am... she has not come out of RM*

*OK* she disconnected the call with irritation.

*What happened?* Virat asked her.

*Khushi didn't leave RM...* gritting her teeth.

*She will leave after hearing the audio* Virat said.

*She has already heard it. I saw BLUE TICK on WhatsApp. She heard it a long ago* Sheetal said confidently.

*Is Ratna in RM?*

*Yes...where else she goes?* she said irritatingly.

*She will never let them get separated if she would have involved in this matter. She won't allow her son's life to get ruined. Don't we know how hard she tried to get him married? She will try from all the routes to convince, Khushi* Virat said.

*How could she get to know? I sent it to Khushi's mobile. She won't let Ratna hear that because it's a great insult to Khushi. And...it's not a simple thing to get convinced... Khushi is a self-esteemed girl. She won't take this matter easily because it's Arnav's voice*

*Then why dint she leave RM? You said she had heard the recording...*

Sheetal gulped hard.

*Let's see...* Sheetal said.

Virat nodded his head left to right disappointedly.

*What are you thinking Dad?*

*I think we should leave this place because Arnav won't leave us after this mess faced by him. He will find us for sure*

*do you think he will suspect us?*

*No... he won't suspect us...he will be sure of it that we are the ones who are trying to ruin his life continuously...*

Sheetal sighed.

*Let me know what's happening in RM* Virat said.

Sheetal sat on the couch, waiting for the message from her men

RM

Arnav nodded not getting horrible, seeing the closet empty. Khushi was not in RM. The thought itself stabbed his heart. He again ran downstairs. He saw Ratna looking at him. He came and stood in front of her.

"Mom, where is Khushi?" he asked gulping down.

"I don't know..." she said looking somewhere.

"Mom, please... don't test my patience... tell me where is my wife?" he screamed, losing his patience.

"Wife? Really? Chotte? From when did you start considering her as your wife? Did you ever tell her that you accepted her as your wife? What happened to you all of a sudden? Why do you want to meet her now?"