11 Khushi's Answer

Part 11 Khushi's answer...

Arnav read the content of the file word by word. He sighed keeping it aside. There is no single black mark in the file. Is she that good? Does he deserve a good girl like Khushi? He is full of flaws whereas she is a clean slate. How does he suit that girl? It's not a game but a life. She is going to be with him for a lifetime. What if she thinks differently in the future? What if her taste changes? What if she started seeing the mistakes in him? He couldn't conclude.

At the same time, if an understanding girl like Khushi doesn't suit him then who will suit? At this small age, she thinks positively then why would she think negatively in the future. Arnav's head was rotating with Khushi Gupta's thought.

GH

After finishing dinner, Shashi went to his room. As he didn't expect, Garima asked him,

"Why don't you talk anything about Khushi's marriage? Has not Arnav said YES yet?" she asked, guessing right.

At that time, Khushi crossed their room to go to the kitchen to take water. She stopped, listening to her mother's words wondering.

"There was a big Hungama held in RM today," Shashi said.

"What's that? Did he fight with his parents about marriage?"

"No... Virat came to RM. He wants to get Arnav married to Sheetal..."

Khushi stood silently.

"Oh god... again that family?"

"But, Arnav shouted at them and said strictly that he doesn't want their relationship."

"Thank God..."

"It seems you are fine with this marriage...?" Shashi asked.

"It's because of Khushi... she is fine with this marriage. I understood that when she convinced me."

"Did she?"

Garima nodded yes.

"I think, she is sympathizing with Arnav. She would have started pitying Arnav from the time he killed his wife"

"Maybe..."

"By God's grace, she has to be happy. I hope Arnav will make her happy" She said worriedly.

"Don't worry Garima... Today I saw how Arnav shouted at Virat but he doesn't behave with me even after knowing about our proposal."

Garima nodded ok. Khushi left the place silently.

She came to her room with a water jug, thinking about Virat and Sheetal. She saw her phone lightening. She checked her phone and there is a missed call from a new number. She ignored it as it was from an unknown number. But her phone rang with the same number again and she attended it.

"Hello..."

"Is this Khushi Gupta?"

"Yeah..."

"I pity you because the elders had made you a scapegoat."

Khushi was silent.

"How do you agree to marry a murderer? Do you know the real issue? Do you know what really happened between Arnav and Yasodha four years ago?"

"What?"

"It's not yasodha who had illegal affaire but Arnav. When Yasodha got to know about it... he killed her. He turned the table against Yasodha and spoilt her name..."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"How do you know? Who are you?"