64 Karma is a...

Part 64 Karma is a...

HEALTH Hospital

Raveena got admitted to the hospital by the police. She was taken to the Operation theater. Doctors were treating her. Anil was waiting out of the operation theater all fed-up. He didn't know what to do. His mind didn't work. The doctor came out of the OT and the inspector approached the doctor.

*How is she? * The inspector asked.

* Her spinal cord got affected badly when she fell down. her lower body stopped functioning...* the doctor said.

*That means, can't she walk again? * Anil asked horrified.

*She can never... sad to say... she became a BED patient...* the doctor sighed.

*Whatttt!* Anil shouted.

*Yes... she can do nothing by herself... she can't move her legs*

Anil sat with a thud and cried, closing his face. The inspector sighed in disappointment. He doesn't know what to say and how to console Anil.

*You can get her statement by tomorrow. Please don't disturb her now* the doctor requested the inspector.

The inspector nodded ok and left.

*Doctor, is not there any treatment that can cure her? * Anil asked pleadingly.

*Sorry to say, Mr. Anil. Her spinal cord has been damaged badly. You can try...but it won't be worth it* the doctor said.

*Death is better than this Doctor...* Anil cried.

*What can we do, Mr. Anil? Nothing is in our hands* the doctor left the place.

Anil was not wrong. Death is better than this condition of Raveena. She became dependent not only in her life but in each and every MOVE of her life. Without anyone's help, she can do nothing... she needs someone for everything. This punishment is going to KILL Raveena for her whole life. Nothing more than regret can be a good punishment. Raveena is going to regret every second of her life, thinking about the SIN she did to the family who treated her like a queen. What punishment does she need than this?

RM

Arnav was getting ready for the office. Khushi came finishing morning pooja with a Laddo Prasad and stuffed it in Arnav's mouth. Arnav ate it smilingly. She moved, taking a step away from him. In no time, Arnav clutched her hand. Khushi raised her brows in the manner of asking WHAT? Arnav showed his cheek. Khushi kissed his cheek with a smile. She again tried to move, Arnav showed her another cheek. Khushi nodded her head like NO and kissed. Arnav showed his forehead and Khushi kissed there too. He touched his lips gesturing to her to kiss. Khushi rolled her eyes and pushed his face. Arnav pulled her towards him and pecked her lips strongly.

*What do you think? I would leave you if you don't kiss me? * he asked huskily.

*You are amazingly improving Arnav...* she tapped his cheek.

*Don't change the topic...* He dashed his forehead with his.

*I just appreciated you*

*Appreciations can be showed through the action also...* He said greasily.

*How...? *

*Do you want me to show? * He questioned her caressing his lips on her cheek.

*Excuse me, Mister... you are getting late... don't get a name of JORU KA GULAM (slave of wife) *

*Who the hell will name me? * he asked angrily.

*People...* she said hesitatingly.

*I won't leave them if they address me with the name because it's my Dad's name. he has already gotten that name. So, I need a new name...* he chuckled.