2 Wolf in sheep's clothing

Part 2 Wolf in sheep's clothing

Virat Singh, Arvind's business partner. He wanted Arnav as his son-in-law. His daughter Yasodha showed herself as a saint to the world only to do all the rubbish. She roams covering herself with a saree. She was not fine with the marriage as she was in love with Arnav's business rival Sanjay. When Sanjay got to know about the proposal, he insisted her to marry Arnav because he thought this is the best chance to make Arnav fall. He decided to elope with Yasodha after a few days of their marriage. She agreed to it.

At the same time, Sanjay warned her not to get close to Arnav. So, she played a trick. She made Virat believe that she is observing penance for her father's long life. Virat melted hearing that. And Arvind also felt proud of her. He so wanted her as his Bahu unaware of the truth that she is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Arnav had not had any idea about marriage at that time. He was working in full swing to make AR as No1 Company. When Arvind and Ratna wanted him to get married to Yasodha, he agreed because Virat was their business partner as he didn't want to lose Virat's support in the business.

Though Arnav married her for business benefits he started liking her for her patience and the culture she followed. Yasodha behaved like she is an angel who got down from heaven. Arnav didn't mind even she maintained a distance from him in the name of penance because he trusted her to that extend. She asked Arnav to wait for three months to get into the family relationship and Arnav agreed to it wholeheartedly because he thought she was worth waiting for. She goes only to the temple not anywhere. So, Raizadas never stopped her whenever she wanted to go to the temple. And she takes more than two hours to visit the temple. They thought she is a real devotee.

But...lairs can't stand for long, likewise, her mask fallen down one fine day. Arnav came back home as he has forgotten an important file.

 Arnav came back home as he has forgotten an important file

 That's when he saw Yasodha going inside a three-star hotel. At first, he could not believe that she is Yasodha but she was indeed Yasodha... Didn't she say she will go to the temple? Stopping the car at the entrance; he rushed in searching for her. He inquired in the reception and the receptionist told him that she is going to room No435, on the second floor. He went to the room and saw the DO NOT DISTURB card hanging on the handle of the room door. He banged on the door furiously. It was Sanjay who opened the door. Arnav shocked seeing Sanjay without a shirt. Sanjay was more shocked than Arnav, seeing Arnav.

"Who is that Baby?" Yasodha asked from inside.

Arnav pushed Sanjay and got inside the room. He saw her saree lying on the floor. She covered herself with a quilt with a shock, seeing Arnav. No need to say, Arnav's anger touched its peak. He couldn't bear the betrayal at all. Taking the iron flowerpot stand, he hit them furiously, forgetting who he is. Both of them fell down on the pool of blood who wanted Arnav's fall down.