22 Virat is acting

Part 22 Virat is acting

Aman was standing like a statue. Seeing Arnav's wrath, Aman understood where he is going. He must be going to Virat Villa. He knew how short-tempered Arnav is. The outcome of his anger is unbearable. He rushed out to join Arnav but before he reached the parking lot, Arnav left. Aman touched his pocket for his bike key. It was there. He jumped on his bike and kicked it. He headed towards Virat Villa.

Aman was not wrong. Arnav went to indeed Virat Villa. He stopped the car on the next road from the Virat Villa as there was a traffic jam. He walked towards the house. The watchman looked at Arnav and stood awe-struck seeing him after a long. Arnav entered, pushing the huge gate.

As Virat didn't expect Arnav's arrival, he was drinking tea, standing in the living room casually, keeping his hand on his hip. Arnav stopped, seeing him fit and fine. He ran his eyes on Virat tip to toe wondering. Virat's wheelchair was near the stairs. Has he recovered....? Or... he is acting like a paralytic attacked? Arnav hid behind the wall. Virat kept the cup on the tea table and went to the stairs. Arnav waited until he climbed three stairs and he rang the calling bell to know whether he is acting. Virat jumped from the stairs and sat in the wheelchair. Arnav confirmed that he is acting to get sympathy. Seeing Arnav standing at his doorstep, Virat got thunderstruck.

Arnav slowly moved towards him with a stern expression.

*So...everything is a drama????*

*What are you talking about, Arnav?* Virat stammered.

*I got to know everything about your drama...*

*No... you should have misunderstood...*

*I witnessed you having coffee... standing near the couch, keeping your hand on your hip, and climbing the stairs...*

*No, Arnav... I'm practicing...*

*Shut uppppp...* Arnav shouted.

Hearing his shout, Sheetal rushed to the living room and was bamboozled seeing Arnav.

In no time, Arnav rushed to her and clutched her neck with his right hand.

*How dare you talk to my mother-in-law and lie about me...? I have not told anything to the world about your sister so far... doesn't mean I won't do it anytime... I have all the judgment copies of the case... I have proof that your sister had intercourse with Sanjay. It won't take a minute to publish it everywhere... Don't make me stoop low. murdering someone is not new to me... and I won't hesitate to do that again if you interfere in my life* He strangled her neck, gritting his teeth.

Sheetal and Virat were shocked to hear that. Sheetal struggled to come out of his clutch. Virat ran towards them and pleaded with Arnav.

*Arnav please, leave her... I had already lost one daughter of mine... please leave her at least...*

Arnav pushed her with anger and turned towards Virat.

*If her upbringing was good, you would not have lost her... It's your mistake...*

Arnav looked at the entrance, seeing a shade. He saw Aman capturing a video of STANDING Virat.

*You had done a very good job, Aman. Send it to all our partners, shareholders, employees, and relatives.*

Sheetal rolled her eyes in irritation. Arnav left the place with Aman as there is nothing to talk about with them.

*How were you so careless, Dad?*

*I don't know how he came in...*

*What can we do now?*

Virat nodded his head left and right sadly.