47 Crystle clear confession

Part 47 Crystal clear confession

*I love you more than I love my mother. Do you know why? *

Khushi was looking at him with an unbelievable expression.

"No wonder she loves me a lot. Being a mother, she has no choice other than to love me. But you had... you had a choice to choose someone over a murderer... you could have chosen a common man and would have led a peaceful life. yet, you had chosen me Khushi... How would I degrade you?" he asked painfully.

Without any second thought, Khushi circled his neck tightly and spilled tears on his shoulder... but those are happy tears. Arnav also sneaked her in his arms, closing his eyes to stay in the warmth of his wife.

"You are everything to me, Khushi... I love you so much. I didn't say that to you... doesn't mean, I'm not dying to tell you that. LOVE can have many meanings accordingly. According to me, LOVE means KHUSHI. I don't believe in God but only you, Khushi..."

Finally, Arnav Singh Raizada came out of their shell by confessing his feelings for his wife...to the Angel of his life...

Breaking the hug, Khushi smiled at him with happy tears. She was damn surprised, to hear his confession. That too to this extent.

More to Khushi's surprise, Arnav scooped her in his arms. Khushi widened her eyes in bewilderment. Arnav walked out carrying her in his arms. Khushi was gazing at him with a shocked expression.

Ratna's eyes popped out, seeing Khushi in his arms. Before she asked him anything,

"My WIFE trusts me... unlike you..." he said with pride.

Ratna dropped her jaw and looked at Khushi who was smiling at her with happy tears. Ratna composed herself. She blocked his way.

"I know she trusts you... What's new in that...? I won't allow you to take her forcefully "

*I don't force her...*

*Maybe... because she loves you... but what right do you have to lift her...?*

*She is my wife and I LOVE HER... Understand...?*

Arnav started heading to his room. Khushi looked at Ratna all smilingly who was thanking God, looking up.

Entering the room, Arnav kept her down and clutched her hand.

"I'm sorry..."

Again Khushi hugged him and said nothing. Arnav reciprocated to her passionately. They stayed in a warm hug.

*Are you upset with me? *Arnav asked.

She nodded NO, without breaking the hug.

*I'm sorry... because of me you are hurt...*

Khushi broke the hug.

*I'm not hurt. I'm happy like ever before* she told the truth.

Arnav smiled.

*I'm sorry I left our room...*

*Mom would have made you do that...right? *

*Please don't be upset with Amma... she did everything for our betterment only...*

*Ohhh...*

*She wanted you to confess...*

*I know her... she became half-minded often* Arnav chuckled and Khushi pouted.

*Khushi... you won't leave me ever... right? * Arnav asked.

*Why would I leave you? * she back questioned him.