50 Khushi′s love story

Part 50 Khushi′s Love story

Jamal had breakfast with Raizadas. Ratna was the one who served them breakfast. She asked Khushi to eat with Arnav and Jamal.

*Bring your sister to RM once sir...* Arnav said to Jamal.

Jamal nodded yes.

*I may get to know many more things from her I suppose* He said looking at Khushi who looked at him, stopping eating.

Arnav smiled at her and she looked at her plate pouting which broadened his smile.

Jamal took their leave. Arnav and Ratna sent him off. Khushi rushed to their room. She knew Arnav will tease her by joining his hands with Ratna. Arnav looked here and there for Khushi.

*Mom, where is Khushi?*

*She was here only...*

*Let me check...*

Arnav headed to their room.

Arnav came inside the room. Khushi pretended like she was searching for something in the cupboard. Arnav headed to her. When he came close to her, Khushi tried to leave the place. Arnav blocked her way.

*Don't move...* he ordered.

Khushi stood biting her nail, leaning on the cupboard. She slowly looked at him from the corner of her eyes and saw Arnav standing before her, folding his hands.

*So... you are in love with me for four years...*

She nodded NO. Arnav lifted his eyebrows wondering. Is she lying?

*Four years, seven months, twenty-three days...* she said in a feeble tone.

*Oh... accurate details...?*

She bit her nail again, looking down.

*That means you have not forgotten the day you have fallen in love with me...right?* he asked her sarcastically yet proudly.

She nodded yes.

*It was valentine's day... I saw you for the first time* she said.

*Oh... love at first sight...?*

She nodded yes.

*Look at me...*

Khushi raised her head and looked at Arnav who was smiling at her teasingly.

*What was your age at that time?*

Khushi closed her eyes, biting her jaws.

*You were in love when your parents were thinking that you are studying...mmm?* he pulled her leg.

*What was my mistake? It was not a planned one...* she defended with a cute pout.

*Oh... are people falling in love, with a plan?* he questioned.

*How do I know?* she said frowning.

*Yeah... you know only to fall in love with me...right?* He took a step towards her smilingly.

Pushing him, she rushed out.

*Don't forget you have to come back to our room only...* Arnav shouted.

She stopped at the doorstep and smiled at him. She again rushed out.

More than Arnav, Ratna was curious to know about her love story. She was waiting for Khushi. Seeing her coming downstairs, she clutched Khushi's hand and made her sit on the couch.

*Khushi, tell me your love story...* she asked eagerly.

Khushi was about to tell her something, but a voice stopped her.