23 My Dear Half-Husband

Part 23 My Dear Half-Husband

Seeing Arnav's changed facial expression, Khushi looked behind turning her face. As of now, Raveena reached them. She was awestruck, seeing beautiful Khushi.

*What are you doing here?* Raveena asked Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav like, WHO IS SHE?

*She is my sister Raveena...* Arnav said.

It shocked Raveena because she didn't expect Arnav would answer Khushi simply.

Khushi smiled at her and touched Raveena's feet, bending down. After all, she is elder than Arnav.

*What will people think if you talk to Chotte so openly?* She questioned Khushi with a stern expression.

Khushi chuckled at her making her frown.

*You are right... we should not talk OPENLY, right?* she asked Arnav and he faced a tough time controlling his smile.

*And, I won't talk to him in person... because it's not advisable before marriage Di...* she advised Raveena.

Raveena was speechless. She was looking at Khushi like what type she is.

*I heard yours is a LOVE marriage... that's why you are giving us ideas... right? You are so sweet, Di...* Khushi hugged Raveena making her jerk.

She broke the hug smilingly. Arnav adored her with smiling eyes. Raveena didn't know what to say. She couldn't understand whether Khushi is mocking her.

As they didn't expect, Arnav answered her.

*It's me who called Khushi here...* He said firmly.

Khushi widened her eyes whereas Raveena shrank her eyes.

*You....? I can't believe this...*

*Believe it or not...that's the truth...* he said firmly.

Khushi couldn't believe that Arnav is taking her side.

*But why?* Raveena asked him again.

Arnav looked at her without answering. Raveena understood that it means, PERSONAL. But what he wants to talk to Khushi PERSONALLY?

That's when Manorama came there.

*Arrey... what are you guys doing here? Let's go...*

Clutching Raveena's hand, she started walking, dragging her. Khushi also walked with them. After a few steps, her steps slowed down. She took a back step and stood beside Arnav.

*What do you want to talk to me about?* She asked him.

*What?*

*You said you would like to talk to me.*

Arnav was dumbfounded. He composed himself.

*I said that to shut my sister's mouth*

*Lie...*

Arnav looked at her surprisingly and nodded NO.

*I hope you will say that one day* She said smiling and left the place.

Arnav stopped for a while looking at her with amazement. How does she know he wants to talk to her? He nodded no smilingly.

Aman and NK spared a glance, seeing him smiling.

*I think Nannav started to love her...* NK said.

*Now only you got to know that* Aman countered.

*I know yet I had a doubt...*