28 Wedding

Part 28 Wedding

Khushi entered the marriage hall with her family and friends one hour prior. Raizadas were already present there. Ratna welcomed her Bahu, circling thali. Khushi smiled at Ratna contently. Her smiling face made someone's stomach mixed up. Arnav gulped down, seeing her extremely beautiful. Don't know how he was going to face her cuteness as she was going to stay with him in his room from tonight.

Khushi headed to the Bride's room. Arnav frowned when Aman stopped Khushi at the entrance of the room. Khushi got alerted and came a little aloof with him, getting his intention.

*How did you get the photo?* Aman asked with a smile so that no one could get suspicious of them.

Khushi also answered him with the same expression as if they are talking about something funny.

*someone sent it to Amma through the post...*

Aman faced a tough time no-showing shock on his face.

*Did she see the pic?* he asked shockingly.

*No... my cousin gave it to me as she didn't find my mother*

*Thank God...*

*Yeah... I too thanked God because I'm not sure my Amma would have taken it easy.*

*How don't you suspect ASR?*

*Suspect on him...? Go Aman... only I know how hard I tried to get a simple smile from him. He and with Sheetal...?* She said wearily.

Aman chuckled.

*You know what?* she asked.

*What?*

*Sheetal would have shown the pic to Ratnama and Babuji if it's true...*

*Brilliant...*

Khushi slightly bowed her head and accepted his compliment.

The third person who was watching them got confused. What are they talking about?

*Thank you Khushi...*

*For?*

*For trusting ASR...*

*With pleasure...*

Aman smiled at her and left the place. Aman looked at his phone as it rang. He looked in the direction where Arnav was standing, keeping his phone in his ear. Aman disconnected the call and headed to him as Arnav was the one who called him.

*Hi ASR...*

*What were you talking to Khushi?*

Without any hesitation, Aman showed the photo which Khushi sent to him. Arnav bit his teeth in frustration.

*Who the hell sent it to you?*

*Khushi...*

*Whaaat!* he asked unbelievably.

*Yes... someone... might be Sheetal sent it to Khushi's mother. Fortunately, Khushi got it...*

*What did she say?* Aman sensed a kind of fear on his face.

*She is a gem of a girl... she wants me to find out where Sheetal is...*

*Does she upset?*

*No... she is enjoying the best phase of her life...* Aman said smilingly.

Arnav closed his eyes in relief.

*Shall I tell you something?* Aman asked.

*Anything...*

*I didn't want to show this photo to you when Khushi sent it to me... but now I want you to know about this because knowing about Khushi's trust is essential to your life...*