10 The file

Part 10 The File

Evening

Aman got the investigation report of Khushi Gupta. It was a crystal clear record. There is no flaw in her record just like her flawless smile. Aman sighed in relief. Thank God, there is nothing to worry about Khushi Gupta.

But... he couldn't understand who the person is. Why the man called him and lied about Khushi Gupta? What's the reason behind that? Is there any intention behind that? Anyhow, Khushi is a good girl. There is no hindrance to getting her married to Arnav. He has to go to RM to say the report about Khushi to Ratna, especially, to Arnav. He had already gone home. However, this message should be filled in his ears.

Arnav came to RM, all the way thinking about Khushi Gupta... her beautiful face... her hazel eyes... her soft pinky lips...her flawless smile... her cute pout... her wise thoughts... her maturity... Arnav Singh Raizada was suffocating like hell with Khushi's thoughts. He doesn't know what to do. He was damn sure that he will never get such a cute, beautiful, mature, broadminded, and childish girl. At the same time, how could he say YES to marriage when he was not sure about his feelings? He knew Garima and NK were opposing the marriage. Would they say YES to the marriage wholeheartedly? Not sure...

RM

Arnav stopped the car and entered RM as usual speedily. His legs got struck, seeing Virat and Sheetal.

"Please, Arvind... don't you know me?" Virat pleaded stammering, sitting on the wheelchair, spilling tears.

Arnav closed his eyes, seeing his twisted left hand. He knew, he got paralytic attacked after her daughter's murder... he is the reason for Virat's condition. He gulped hard, standing at the doorstep.

Sheetal saw him standing.

"Dad, Arnav came..." She said excitedly.

Virat looked at him. Without giving heed to him, Arnav walked toward the staircase with a stern expression.

"Damadji... listen to me..." Virat moved towards Arnav, rolling the wheelchair with his right hand.

In the process, the wheelchair's wheel got stuck into the carpet. Virat was about to fall, and in no time, Arnav held him, before him hitting on the floor.

"I know Damadji... you won't let me down..." He said in double meaning.

"I saved you from getting hurt because I have humanity..." Arnav said.

"With the same humanity... please get married to my daughter." He pleaded, joining his twisted hand and right hand.

Taking back steps, Arnav turned to go to his room, without telling anything. He couldn't stand, his plead.

"Arnav stop. You can't avoid us like this..." Sheetal said.

Arnav didn't stop.

"You will never get a girl like me as your partner. Until you marry me, I will keep trying. I won't be quiet until you said YES to the marriage." Sheetal shouted at his back.

Arnav stopped, tightening his jaws. He turned towards her furiously.

"I'm going to marry Shashi uncle's daughter... understood?" he said gritting his teeth.

Sheetal and Virat's faces got occupied with shock. They were looking at him unbelievably.

"Don't do this, Arnav. Sheetal is waiting for you for four years. Please don't spoil her life." Virat begged.

"Who asked her to wait for me? Did I? I don't even think of your relationship. I'm not ready to change my mind. Please get out" Arnav sneered.

That's when his eyes fell on Shashi who was sitting near the dining hall as he doesn't want to get into their family issue. Arnav saw not only Shashi's face but also Ratna and Arvind's faces blooming. He said that to cut off Sheetal to stop torturing him. He didn't know Shashi is here. He doesn't know what to do. He left the place hurriedly, not giving heed to Virat who was asking him not to go.