9 First Meet

Part9 First meet

After two days

It was already late. Aman was still working in AR, noting down the important points for the next deal. He received a call on his mobile and he attended it.

"Mr. Aman?" a man asked.

"Yeah..." he said while noting down a point.

"What a friend you are?"

Aman took his eyes off the file, hearing a wired question.

"Whaaaat!" he frowned.

"Your friend Arnav is already upset and his parents are keenly searching for a bride for him."

"Who are you? Who are you to talk about me and my friend?" Aman asked furiously.

Without answering his question,

"Don't be so happy that Shashi Gupta is ready to give his daughter's hand. Don't do the same mistake of trusting a person blindly." It was indeed a warning.

Aman was silently listening to him without interrupting because the person is talking very sensible matter.

"Detect about Shashi Gupta's daughter before agreeing to the marriage... Get to know the girl thoroughly. Don't make mistake this time at least..."

The phone got disconnected. Aman wondered. Who the man could be? Why does he alert him? Does he know something about Khushi Gupta? Has she also had a dark side like Yasodha did? Aman became nervous.

Taking his mobile he dialed someone. He got an immediate reply from the other side.

"Yes, Aman sir?"

"Rohan, I'm going to give you important work. I know your sincerity but I want you to be more cautious about this matter." Aman said

"Tell me the matter, sir," Rohan asked.

"Do you know Gupta Sweets owner Shashi Gupta?"

"Of course, I and my wife like Gupta sweets very much," Rohan said smilingly.

"Fine... I want complete detail about his daughter Khushi Gupta. Complete details mean, COMPLETE details (he stressed)"

"Give me twenty-four hours. I will collect all the details about her."

"Ok... I will transfer money to your account."

"Thank you, sir..." he said delightedly.

Aman disconnected the call. This time, he is not ready to let anything unpleasant happen to his friend. Let's see what lies in Khushi Gupta's file.

Next day

It was three days, and Arnav saw Khushi's photo. Neither he spoke to Shashi nor did he say anything to Ratna regarding marriage. Ratna didn't nag him again. He looked all lost all the time. He was visualizing only one face with an innocent smile and hearing only one soft and firm voice again and again. Ratna and Arvind felt relieved as he didn't show frustration with them. They didn't touch the marriage topic again. One thing is definite, Arnav was not completely ready to miss the girl...

Arnav was driving the car towards AR, thinking about Shashi uncle's daughter. When he crossed a temple, something disturbed his sense. He looked here and there and his eyes halted at the entrance of the temple. His leg automatically pressed the brake, without even thinking about anything, seeing Shashi uncle's daughter...Khushi Gupta.

Khushi was entering the temple in a yellow color salwar. He did not doubt whether she is Shashi daughter or not. From the time he saw her photo in Sahshi's DP, he was remembering her again and again, no matter whether his eyes are opened or closed.