56 Who is she?

Part 56 Who is she?

*Sumesh spoke to the woman and we found who she is* Aman said.

*Who is she? * asked Arnav.

*Raveena...* Aman said giving shock to Arnav.

*Whaaaat?*

*Yes, ASR... *

*Any evidence? * Arnav asked because he could not prove her wrong without evidence.

*We recorded the conversation*

*Send it to me*

*Already sent...*

*Ok...keep tabbing her phone...*

*Are not you going to reveal the truth? *

*Of course, I do... I want to know the reason. I know she would not have told the reason to Sumesh*

*Yes...he said you hit him and you didn't trust his words. *

*What did she say? *

*She said, she will take care of you...*

*Oh... will she take care of me...? * Arnav asked with anger.

*She said so...* Aman said.

*I will take care of her...* Arnav gritted his teeth.

*Yup*

They disconnected the call. Arnav came downstairs searching for Khushi. He knew as Raveena said, she will TAKE CARE of not him but Khushi. Raveena knew where and how to hit people. She will try to knock Khushi down emotionally. Just now, he started the life with Khushi, breaking all their differences between them. Raveena may corner Khushi.

Arnav stopped, hearing the conversation between Khushi and Raveena. No need to say Arnav was angry like hell with Raveen. On the other hand, he was relieved as Khushi solved the problem on her own. Instead of crying, she stood for herself and closed Raveena's mouth. Arnav liked it.

Khushi came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee. She stopped, seeing Arnav. His facial expression was for her to understand that he heard their conversation. She made herself up. She came close to him and asked,

*Haven't you took bath yet? * she asked him casually.

*What did she say? * he asked with a daggered gaze.

*Nothing...let's go to our room* she dragged his hand.

Arnav clutched her hand and stopped her.

*Arnav, please...don't create a scene...*

*But Khushi...*

*Don't know why I think she is intentionally doing this. She needs something...maybe, our separation...or something else...*

*I don't care what she needs.... I just don't care, ok...? *

*But, Amma and Babuji does. Why should we make them sad? Come with me...if you really respect me...* she pulled him towards their room.

Arnav followed her to their room. She closed the door.

*Sit...*

Arnav glared at her. Khushi pressed his shoulder and made him sit on the bed.

*Why are you stopping me, Khushi? *

*I'm not stopping but asking to delay...*

*But why? *

*It's because no sister would behave in the way she behaves... Something is definitely wrong with her. Find it. *

Arnav closed his eyes, bowing down. What will Khushi think if she gets to know about what Raveena did? Khushi is right. No sister would behave like her. She behaves like a psychopath. What's her problem? What does she need? Let it be anything. She has to repent for her dirty act of sending Sumesh here. Taking a cup from the tray, Arnav drank the coffee. Khushi got relieved as he became calm but she didn't know it's burning inside him. Arnav didn't want Khushi to stop him from doing anything.