5 Shashi's Question

Part 5 Shashi's Question

AR

Arnav's mood totally got destroyed by the witty woman Sheetal. He couldn't concentrate on work in the office. Taking the coat from his seat, he left his cabin. He saw the receptionist attending a call. She jerked hearing Arnav's high pitch tone.

"Why the hell did you send her to my cabin? Didn't I say anyone needs an appointment to meet me? I won't mind fire you if you don't follow my instructions here on." he shouted at the receptionist and the whole AR shook.

"I just went to submit the attendance register to the manager sir..." the receptionist shivered, keeping the receiver in her hand.

"Go to hell with your lame excuses." He left the office furiously.

In the meanwhile

RM

Ratna was sitting in the living room, all fed-up, thinking about Sheetal's AR visit and Aman's words according to that matter. That's when Arvind entered RM with Shashi. Shashi gave a box to Ratna.

"One of the fast moving sweet items of GUPTA SWEETS..." He said while giving it to Ratna.

She nodded ok plastering a smile.

"Ratna, are you alright?" Arvind asked her as her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Sheetal went to AR to meet Chotte, it seems," Ratna said couldn't hold herself.

"Whaaaat! But why?" The shock is visible on his face.

"I don't know why she is so adamant to meet him. She came here in the morning. I shouted at her not to come here again and not to meet Chotte. But she didn't mind about it." She said disappointed.

"Did Aman call you?" Arvind asked.

Ratna nodded yes stressfully.

"Chotte must be distressed... isn't he?"

"Haan... Aman said Arnav threw her out of his cabin..."

"We have already broken all the ties with Virat. Then why she is crossing his path again?" Arvind asked annoying.

"I'm not sure... but when Yasodha was alive, she used to tease her that she will snatch her handsome husband one day..." She said.

"Do you think she wants to marry Chotte?" Arvind asked.

"Maybe..."

"What the hell..."

"I don't want her as my bahu...what if she has venom in her heart to take revenge on Chotte?" Ratna asked fearfully.

"I was about to ask you to get her as your bahu if she likes Arnav but when you have this doubt in your mind, marrying her to Arnav won't be good for anyone," Shashi said thoughtfully.

"Ratna is not wrong Shashi... we can't predict anything accordingly," Arvind said.

Shashi understood that Arvind is repenting for making Arnav marry his business partner Virat's daughter.

"Haan Bhai, because of Chotte, her father got paralytic attacked... Sheetal loves her dad very much... she used to say she will never get married and she is going to be with her father..." Ratna said connecting the dots.

"Haan... I too have the same doubt... but don't worry Ratna. Chotte will never agree to marry her..." Arvind said.

"I know that... I'm worrying about Chotte. He will be disturbed if he sees Sheetal because he will remember the past whenever he sees her."