43 Feelings

Part 43 Feelings

Arnav was raiding the car with his mind full of Khushi's thoughts. He recalled everything one by one from the beginning. He thought she was a cute girl with no serious gestures. He thought she will take everything lightly. But today, she became gloomy and stressed. Poor girl... she looks so innocent when she cries. He had no doubt she loved him very much. And he too loved her. Why won't he love her if she was so cute and blamelessly lovable...? He didn't know how to open his heart to her because Arnav Singh Raizada was like that. But being rigid will not help their relationship progress. Arnav knew that. He wondered about his recent behavior towards Khushi. As he didn't expect, he started countering which was not planned. Maybe, in the upcoming days, he may open his heart up to her which will also be not a planned one.

Somewhere else in Delhi

The truck driver was standing before Sheetal. She slapped him hard, letting her frustration out.

*Can't you do a simple thing? If you can't kill both of them you should have killed one of them... Or, you should have broken his or her leg... at least...* she shouted in anger.

*My aim was so exact Ma'am... as I didn't expect, the girl pushed him away and saved him...*

*Don't give your bloody excuses... you have gotten enough money from me...*

*I will finish her next time for sure...*

*Why? to help them to trap me?*

*No, Madam...*

*Go somewhere... far away from Delhi... don't show your face to anyone...*

*Ok, Madam...*

*Leave...*

The truck driver left the place.

Virat Singh was looking at her wrathful face.

*What will you do now?*

*I won't let them live peacefully... they have to pay, Dad...* she shouted like manioc.

Virat was silent.

*The girl is so much into Arnav... she didn't believe me no matter how hard I tried. I will show her who I'm...*

*But how?*

*Wait and see... she is going to hate Arnav and will never like to look at Arnav's face and he is going to lose her forever...*

She removed her phone and called someone. The call was attended to d on the other side.

*Hi, Seetha...*

*shut up...don't you know I don't like that name?* she asked, looking at Virat.

Sheetal's real name was Seetha. Virat named his daughters Yasodha and Seetha... Sheetal didn't like to be old-fashioned in anything. So, she changed her name to Sheetal.

*Tell me Sheetal...*

*I need your help...*

*Anything for you and uncle. because of him, I got settled down in Singapore...*

*I will send you a recording...*

*What recording?*

*It's my phone conversation with Arnav*

*You mean, Jeejaji?*

*Yes...you have to edit the conversation as I say*

*Sure...*

Sheetal told the content of the recording.

*When will I get the recording?*

*Within an hour...*