62 True Color

Part 62 True color

*Your game is over Ms. Sheetal* Aman Mathur's voice sounded dangerous.

*Don't you dare near me...* Sheetal shouted.

*We did...*

*How can you arrest us? What charge? * she questioned.

*We have the recording of you and Raveena's conversation...*

Sheetal gulped hard.

*What happened Ms. Sheetal? Didn't you expect this twist? *

*We just spoke casually...* she stammered.

*yeah...how casually you have spoken to Raveena... About separating Khushi from Arnav... and sending Sumesh to RM with a dirty story...*

Sheetal sweated badly.

*This is a time to pay back Ms. Sheetal*

*Inspector... don't trust the recording. They should have edited it...*

*How...? Just like you did with Arnav's voice? *

*This is not fair Aman... you are unnecessarily blaming me*

*You can say anything in the police station. We will definitely give you a chance to speak madam. Now, come with us...* the inspector said and looked at the women's PCs.

They came to Sheetal and hand-cuffed her.

*How could you hand-cuff me...? I will come with you. Take it off* she shouted, twisting her hands.

*Madam...I will take you to the police station on foot if you don't cooperate with us... it won't be good for you...*

Sheetal was silent. She glared at Aman who was smirking.

*I won't leave you* she sneered.

*We will talk about it later...IF (He stressed) you come out of the prison...* he said spitting fire through his eyes.

Sheetal and Virat were brought out of the house by the police. Sheetal gritted her teeth, seeing Arnav leaning on his car with folded hands.

*Don't fly high Mr. Raizada. I will never leave you...* she thought inwardly.

Arnav smirked as if he understood her words. Sheetal and Virat were taken to the police station. Arnav waited for Aman. What is he doing inside?

Aman came to Arnav and stood next to him.

*She should not come out of prison. Keep an eye on her every activity even though she is in jail* Arnav said.

*Yup. We should not underestimate her... she is a wounded snake... she will try to hit us through any way...* Aman said what he thought.

*Yeah... anything can be done with money* Arnav smiled.

*And she had enough money...* Aman laughed.

*We should try to block her bank cards...*

*I will get to know about her bank details* Aman said.

*But, we don't know in what bank they have accounts...*

*We will find...*

*How? *

Aman removed his phone and showed him a few photos. Arnav's face lit instantly. He looked at Aman unbelievably.

*You are unbelievable...man...* Arnavsaid with his trademark lopsided smile.

Aman joined him in laughing. Aman had captured the images of Sheetal and Virat's ADHAR cards. Using them can get any details of them as the ADHAR cards would have their whole history.