52 Unexpected Kiss

Part 52 Unexpected Kiss

Arnav brought Khushi inside RM, circling her shoulders. He looked at her.

*How do you know him? * She asked meeting his eyes.

*What's the big deal...? Everyone knows that he worked in Gupta Sweets...*

Cutting him,

*But, he worked a year ago... *

Arnav understood what she meant. He was in jail at that time. So, there is no chance for him to know the matter.

*Tell me, Arnav*

*You told Aman about Sheetal's call on our marriage day not believing Sheetal's words*

*Aman told you about it?*

*Why won't he? After all, it's about our future...*

Khushi nodded her head affirmatively.

*I also asked him to collect about your family and shop history...*

*But... why...? *

*To avoid such nonsense... I expected Sheetal may hit us from another direction too... so, I wanted to know about you and your family thoroughly. That's when I got to know about Sumesh...*

We should say, Arnav amazed Khushi. She thought he was not interested in the relationship but he has been cautious about their relationship from the beginning without her knowledge.

*And... even if I don't know about Sumesh, I would not have trusted him...* He smiled.

*Why...?* she asked stammering.

*Don't I know you?* he smiled softly.

As he didn't predict, Khushi pressed her lips on his strongly, clutching his nape. Arnav was shocked because he least expected this action from her. She got detached from the kiss, looking at him who was staring at her with an unnamed expression. She rushed to their room not wanting to stand in front of him.

It took a few seconds for Arnav to make himself up. He ran behind her to their room. As Arnav was faster than Khushi, he reached her at the entrance. Sensing his chasing, Khushi leaned on the wall, facing her back to him, panting. Arnav leaned on her, touching her shoulders. His fast breath fanned her neck.

*What did you do? * he asked murmuring.

To his surprise, she turned towards him and again pressed her lips to his, answering his question through her action. But Arnav was not in the previous state but was fully prepared. He pulled her towards him, circling her waist. Capturing her lips, he shared the first kiss. And, he had no intention of ending it.

And as usual, Aman got the credit for disturbing their sweet moment. His call made Arnav break the kiss-up. Pulling Khushi onto his chest, he circled her with his left hand. Removing the phone from his pocket, he spoke, keeping her close to him.

*ASR, I'm in RM*

*Yeah, coming...*

Disconnecting the call, he looked at Khushi who was leaning on his chest, closing her eyes, and circling his waist.

*Aman is here...will be back soon...*

Khushi nodded yes and broke the hug. Arnav again pulled her and kissed her hair. He ran downstairs to meet Aman. Khushi leaned on the wall, closing her eyes blushingly. Her long waiting has come to an end. Finally, she got her Arnav with long-lasting trust. Her eyes pooled with happy tears. Her life was blind just a few days ago. She had no idea how it will go but as she didn't expect, it took a three-sixty degrees turn.