51 Lovable Murderer

Part 51 Lovable Murderer

Khushi stopped at the same place as Arnav came out of the washroom. He stuck for a few seconds, seeing her, as the hesitation was visible on her face. He advanced her. Khushi bit her nail and turned, facing her back to him. Arnav came to her and flicked his fingers in front of her face, making her flinch. Khushi looked at him jerking.

*You no need to have hesitated. I know whatever you told us is not true...* he said folding his hands.

*Why...? Why can't it be true?* she asked with disappointment.

*Khushi... is it even possible to be in love with someone for four years...? that too without even the person's knowledge?* He asked.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

*Don't you trust me?* she asked pouting.

Arnav nodded NO. Khushi slammed her feet on the floor and about to leave the place, Arnav pulled her towards him, clutching her hand. Khushi banged on him and widened her eyes at his surprising act. Encircling his hands around her, Arnav kept her close to him.

*Ar....nav...* she stuttered.

*Am I that much lucky, Khushi?* he asked gulping down.

She parted her lips not knowing what to say.

*I thought I'm the unluckiest person in the world. I thought my life is over... and I thought I will never get happiness in my life again... Am I a deserving fellow to get such innocent love, Khushi?*

*You are... who else could be if you are not...?*

*I don't think so... I'm a murderer after all...*

*LOVABLE MURDERER...* she smiled.

Taking her hand, Arnav kissed her knuckle, bending down. He looked at her, raising his head. No need to say, Khushi was emotional. Arnav hugged her passionately making her more emotional. He buried his face in the crook of her neck while tightening the hug. Tears rolled down her cheek. Her hand raised slowly, caressing his back.

*So, I was the reason for your long cry?* he asked, whispering.

*No one other than you can make me cry...* She said choking.

Arnav broke the hug and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

*No more tears... It's enough of crying... Ok?* he asked holding her face.

Khushi nodded yes and again hugged him. Arnav reciprocated her hug.

That's when his phone rang. Breaking the hug, Arnav checked his mobile. The call was from Arvind. Arnav attended it.

*Yes, Dad...?*

*Chotte... don't you come to the site?*

Arnav looked at Khushi, taking a deep breath.

*Yup... will be there...*

*Chotte... if you want to be on leave today, then no problem* Arvind said.

Ratna might have told him Khushi's love matter, Arnav supposed.

*No, Dad... I'm coming...* He smiled.

*OK...* Arvind disconnected the call.

*I have to go...* Arnav said, looking at Khushi.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav took a step and looked at her.

*Our talks have not been completed yet...* He said with a lopsided smile and left.

Khushi followed him with a cute blush. Arnav left RM for a site visit. Khushi went to the kitchen with Ratna.

Arnav drove the car thinking about him and Khushi. Khushi loved Arnav for more than four years. She got married to him after a lot of struggle. She behaved with him freely as if she had nothing in her heart for him. She was jovial with him. But now... after Arnav got to know about the feelings she had for him, she was damn happy. This is the day she was waiting for.