53 Self control

Part 53 Self Control

Arnav galloped to his room. He didn't find Khushi in the room. He went near the washroom and heard a water sound. He stood leaning on the wall. Khushi came out of the washroom, wiping her face. She jerked when Arnav pulled her. Her eyes became wider.

*Whaaaat!* she asked gulping.

*I would like to tell you something...*

Khushi nodded her head, like tell me. Arnav leaned towards her ear.

*I love you...*

Khushi smiled at him.

*I too...*

Cutting her...

*I know... it was a divine love no one could even imagine...*

She hugged him smilingly.

*This is what I want...*

She smiled at him, raising her head. Arnav palmed her cheek and leaned towards her lips. Khushi closed her eyes to receive the kiss. Arnav pressed his lips to hers and was about to start kissing, they heard a knock on the door. They looked at each other and then looked at the door. The KNOCK sounded different. Ratna would not knock this way. That when they heard,

*Mami, open the door...* they heard a twin voice. They are Rubi and Rupa.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Khushi was about to open the door, Arnav pulled her back and pecked her lips. Khushi went to open the door. She smiled at the twins who looked cheerful.

*Hi...*

*Mami... we came...* they said excitedly.

*Let's go...* she looked at Arnav and left the room with them.

She saw Raveena and Anil talking with Ratna. Khushi greeted them.

*Namaste...*

*How are you Khushi?* Raveena sounded soft.

*WE are fine...*

She said WE are fine and they noticed it.

*Where is Arnav?* Anil asked.

*He just came from the office and getting fresh...*

*Oh...*

*Amma, shall I prepare coffee for them?*

Ratna looked at them.

*No, Khushi. We just had before leaving our home*

*Shall I bring you snacks?*

*No, Khushi... not now* Raveena said.

Khushi nodded ok.

*Raveena wants to visit you guys. That's why I brought her here. We would like to stay here for two days. I hope we are not disturbing you...* Anil said.

Ratna understood Anil came with Raveena because Raveena created problems last time.

*No... nothing is like that...* Ratna said.

They saw Arnav coming downstairs.

*Hello, Arnav...* Anil extended his hand for a shake.

Arnav clutched his hand.

*Hi, Jeeaji...*

*We just thought to visit you guys...*

*I'm glad about it...* Arnav said

He looked at Khushi and smiled softly. Ratna smiled, seeing him smiling at his wife.

*Khushi, where did you keep my earphone? I have a Video conference in ten minutes...*