54 Completeness

Part 54 Completeness

*You have very good SELF-CONTROL. Hiding your feelings for four long years is not a simple thing. I know that. Do you know how...? *

Neither Khushi answered him nor did she nod her head but only looked at him.

*Because I failed to control myself within a few days of our marriage...I just couldn't...* his voice was huskier than huskier.

Bending down towards her, he pressed his lips on her forehead, making her gulp down.

*If you think this is too earlier, or if you want a little time to get into the relationship, I can wait...*

Khushi looked at him perplexed. As she said nothing, Arnav lay down in his place. Khushi was stunned by his action. She came close to him and rested on his chest. This time, Arnav was stunned. Raising her head, Khushi looked at him.

*I have already waited for a long...* she said reading his eyes.

*So...?* he asked, circling her shoulders.

*So...I'm going to adore you...*

*I think you are doing that for a long... in your mind...*

*You know what... I'm also not good at self-control. I was so firm when I was far away from you. But...I faced a tough time controlling my mind after our marriage. *

*Why so?* his voice was feeble.

*I was firm because you were not with me. After our marriage, you were in the same room... so close to me...*

*What did you feel about being close to me? *

*I wanted to shout I LOVE YOU at you...*

Cutting her,

*You would have done that...*

*I so wanted to do that... but I was scared of you...*

*But, I never saw you hesitating to do things...*

*I did that making myself...*

*Is it necessary?*

*Yes... because I loved you...*

*You know how excited and surprised I was when I got to know about your silent afire for me...?* he smiled.

*I was also excited when you got to know about it...*

*I saw your flushed face when I teased you...* he chuckled.

Khushi pouted.

*You looked beautiful even if your face flushes...* he kissed her forehead.

Khushi rested on his chest again smilingly.

*You know Khushi... when I was in jail, I thought my life is over and I will never get happiness in my life again... I was angry when mom asked me to get married to you. I was scared to even think of a relationship. I came to your house to tell you; I don't want to marry you. *

Khushi raised her head.

*When did you come to my house?* she asked with confusion.

*When you were arguing with your mother and brother. You were giving them reasons to marry me...*

*Were you there at that time?*

*Fortunately, I was there... that's the point I think positively about my life after getting released from jail. I came back home without meeting you. I was curious to meet Shashi's uncle's positivity-filled daughter. *

A charming smile flourished on Khushi's face.

*You met me in the temple...* she said smilingly.

*And, you captured my pic, pretending like taking a selfie with Devi Maiya idol...*

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

*How did you know that?*

*I saw your mobile screen saver.*

*You looked damn handsome that day*

*I look handsome only in your eyes...*

*Why? You are handsome no matter if you agree to it or not* she said pouting.

*I'm looking handsome... so?*

*SO?*

*What will my handsomeness get from you?*

*All of me...* she said without thinking, making him gulp down.

*Not just because you are handsome... it's because I love you so much...*

She kissed his cheek making him close his eyes. He was the one who wanted IT the most. But now, when he was getting IT, he couldn't stand it. After all, that was the first-ever kiss of his wife... on the bed. Her nearness made him weaker. It was unexpected proximity to her because he thought it will take time.

But Khushi was in a different state from Arnav completely. That was an awaited moment of her life. She has been waiting to adore her love for four years. Here, he was lying underneath her... giving himself to her. She kissed his eyes, and nose, and looked into his eyes which were floating in her love.

Flipping her on the bed, Arnav kissed her forehead. He lowered his lips towards hers and an amazing union of their lips happened.

Very soon, their consummation process started. Arnav was almost forgotten who he was. Khushi occupied his present, making him forget his past. Arnav was not ready to remember it. Who will think of HELL when he was in HEAVEN? He had seen heaven through Khushi. She was heaven... he thought.

The yearnings of their bodies were getting fulfilled through one another. Arnav got to know about his mind that day. He got to know what he needs. And his needs got satisfied by Khushi. She gave herself to him wholeheartedly, getting him in return. Khushi also got to know something... the other side of Arnav. She got to know the feelings he had been hiding inside him.

They got familiar with each other's touch. They got to know the smell of one another. Their sweat mixed... their breath mixed and the couple on the bed mingled with each other passionately with a lot of love... with a lot of trust which was holding their relationship firmly.

Arnav didn't get tired of adoring his wife. But everything has its end... so was his adoration. His NEED urged him to take his adoration to the next level... Arnav got ready to reach the crowning state. To get the greatest pleasure, he gave her the same pleasure. Both of them could not hold themselves for long... after all, that was their first time. They completed their marriage losing themselves completely.

Arnav got relaxed laying down on her shoulder and hugging her.

*You are not what I thought...* Khushi said panting hard.

*What did you think of me?* he chuckled.

*I thought you won't show your interest openly like this...*

*Only I know; how much I had controlling myself from the day I saw you in the washroom...* he kissed her neck.

Khushi's cheek turned red.

*so... you also had feelings for me...?*

*I had... I have and will have...always*

Khushi pecked his forehead and they hugged each other to get their first-ever peaceful sleep...together...

To be continued...