19 Beloved one

Part 19 Beloved one

Dinner table

*Akash called me in the evening. He is coming to India the day after tomorrow* Manorama said.

*That's great...* Arvind said.

*Yeah... Aki will also join in the marriage preparations* NK said.

*Arvindji, we have to stitch Lehanga for Khushi* Ratna said.

Hearing Khushi's name, Arnav raised his head. Ratna and Manorama observed it.

*Someone should take her to the shop to give measurements* Ratna said.

*Manorama can do it* Manohar said.

*No no... we have a lot of work tomorrow. And we are going to Raveena's house to invite her and her in-laws to the marriage.*

*Yeah... it's important... Then take her to the shop day after tomorrow* Manohar said.

*We don't have enough time to delay* Ratna said worriedly.

*I will take Khushiji to the shop* NK said.

Arnav stopped eating and looked at him frowning.

*That will be a good idea...* Ratna said

*I will inform Shashi about it* Arvind said.

*Where is the shop?* NK questioned.

*It's in the next lane from AR* Arvind said.

*Ok, then... I will go to GH and Pick Khushiji up* NK said.

*By the way, you guys haven't said anything about Khushi?* Arvind asked.

Arnav was looking at his plate, listening to them.

*I like her very much... she looks so beautiful when she smiles* NK said before anyone said anything.

Arnav raised his eyelashes towards him with an unnamed expression. Why not he bothers him? Khushi and NK, both are talkative... and they will get attached easily. Tomorrow this idiot is going to accompany her to the shop... he sighed irritatingly.

*I too like her so much...* Manohar said.

*Though she is a small girl her thoughts are so wise* Manorama said.

Arnav looked at her surprisingly. Did Manorama talk to Khushi? About what?

*But I'm not satisfied... I won't trust anyone easily... I will keep noticing her activities. But don't worry... they will not get to know about it.* Manorama said looking at Arnav.

Arnav said nothing and finished eating. Without waiting there, he went to his room. He removed his mobile from the charger and checked. There was a missed call from Khushi. He saw the time of the call. It had come twenty minutes ago. She should have called him when he was in the dining. Without thinking of anything, he dialed her. Khushi smiled, seeing Arnav's number. She attended it right away.

*Hi...*

*Did you call me? There is a missed call on my phone from your number*

*Of course, there would be a missed call only if I had called you...*

*Tell me...*

*It seems you have saved my number...*

Without answering her,

*Tell me why you called me?*

*In what name you have saved my number?*

*What's your name?*