26 Sangeeth

Part 26 Sangeeth

GH got filled with guests. Khushi got surrounded by her cousins sisters and brothers all the time. She didn't get time to call Arnav for once. Of course, she said she won't call him till they married but it was not true. But... It became true as she was not left alone.

Now also she has been with them in her room.

*Jeeji... how your would-be husband looks like?* her cousin Reena asked.

*Have you ever heard about a Greek God?* Khushi asked raising her left eyebrow.

She nodded yes excitedly.

*Arnavji looks like that... you will also tell the same when you see him tomorrow.* Khushi leaned on the pillow keeping her hand under her head.

*But...jeeji... we heard, he killed his wife...*

Khushi nodded yes.

*Yes... he killed his wife... because she betrayed him... and I think we don't need to talk about it...* she said with a firm pout and all of them nodded ok.

*Now... go to sleep...* Khushi switched off the light.

RM

Arnav was sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. Even though she said she won't call him for the next four days Arnav thought she will call him. But nope... Khushi's circumstances didn't allow her to call him. Sangeeth ceremony was the next day. She will come to RM and talk to him just like she spoke to him at the time of ROKA. He slept keeping the phone beside him.

Arnav Singh Raizada was getting addicted to Khushi's talks unknowingly. His heart felt hard without her talking. If this is the condition now... then Arnav Singh Raizada is going to get mad after their marriage if she stops talking to him.

The next day

Arnav came to the dining hall, getting fully ready to go to the office.

*Chotte... try to come a little earlier today evening...* Ratna said.

She was amazed when Arnav nodded OK. He didn't ask her WHY? That means he knew why she wants him to come earlier.

*Nannav mere Bhai... do you know why Mom wants you to come earlier?*

Arnav stopped eating for a second and continued without answering.

*Doesn't he know, WHY? After all, he is ASR...* Manohar countered.

*Don't forget to come, Chotte...* Arvind said.

*He won't forget because he knew Guptas will question us...* Manorama said.

Arnav stood finishing breakfast.

*I will come...* taking his coat, he left RM.

*Arnav bituwa is making himself ready for the new relationship...* Manohar said.

*Yes, but... I don't think he will get into the relationship soon...* Ratna said feeling sad.

*Why do you say so, Ratna...?*

*It's a miracle that Chotte agreed to the marriage... but he will take time to accept it wholeheartedly...*

*Jeeji is right... I'm sure that Khushi bitiya will make him accept her soon...* Manorama said.

*You are right, Mom... Khushiji is an incredible girl I have ever seen... she is something anyone could get...*

*Really? How do you know?* Arvind asked.

*I take her to AR when she came to give a measurement for the marriage lehanga...*

*Ohh... really?* Arvind and Ratna asked wondering.